PFF top edge rusher - James Pearce

The make or break game this year is Oklahoma. The Florida game is in Neyland, and Florida is going to suck out loud this year.
True but when has that mattered in the last 30 years? They beat us when they have terrible teams. We're their Kentucky, they just some how always win.

I am confused?
2022 - freshman
2023 - sophomore
2024 - junior
2025 - senior

Do we not want him to play out his full eligibility at Tennessee? Wouldn’t that mean he would be in the 2026 NFL draft?

I am confused?
2022 - freshman
2023 - sophomore
2024 - junior
2025 - senior

Do we not want him to play out his full eligibility at Tennessee? Wouldn’t that mean he would be in the 2026 NFL draft?
Not gonna happen, if he was available in this year’s draft he would’ve probably been the first defensive player taken. If he has a great season, he could actually be the number one pick next year.

Not gonna happen, if he was available in this year’s draft he would’ve probably been the first defensive player taken. If he has a great season, he could actually be the number one pick next year.
This. This kid has and can do it all. Barnett was awesome but this kid is better IMO. It's been a while since we have somebody this solid on the DL

The make or break game this year is Oklahoma. The Florida game is in Neyland, and Florida is going to suck out loud this year.
Why do posters keeps saying this crap year after year as if it will make any difference in how they play against Tennessee???

Literally, you can go back damn near 15 years, in which Florida has been average to awful for at least 10 of those years and we won 2 games out of the 10 against the crappy Florida team.

It took a legendary Henson Hooker, Bilitnekoff winning Jalin Hyatt, healthy Bru McCoy, a career day by Ramel Keyton and all of this playing in Neyland to beat them by a last play interception throwing towards the End Zone...😐

In the 1990s during our glory years, Florida was also in the midst of theirs. There's lasted all the way up until 2008. So we had the excuse of "Florida was just better".We didn't even beat them 5 times in 20 years.

But from 2010 till now? What's the excuse???

Reactions: LouderVol
The dog is quiet today. Probably due to no rabbits or squirrels currently invading the backyard. But the cracked crystal ball mumbled something about Pearce not being alone. Went quiet again, then did something I never saw that ball do before. Turned pure black, like a Magic 8 Ball, and flashed two messages. Eli Herring called a slippery fish by opponents. The ball then flickered an orange dot and displayed another message. Jo Josephs josh and juke through OLs. I shook the ball hoping for more info, like a season record prediction, but to no avail. It turned back crystal clear and static again.

I asked the dog what was that all about. Phantom sneered, If it isn't small, has four legs, and runs for its life, who cares?

VN Store

Back