Petition for Secession

Texas would never be granted secession, and the US wouldn't allow such a loss to it's oil production. Austin would be taken down rather quickly and a new government would take it's place.

Texas and Alaska are already on the precipice, I hope Tennessee is close behind. We are about to be in even deeper ****

Reactions: 1 person
You're right,..Constitution says so. But hey,..it says lots of things that doesn't mean squat anymore.

Actually it doesn't. The constitution doesn't mention secession, and we all know by the 10th amendment rights not explicitly delegated in the constitution are to remain with the states. Ipso facto, the states are the ones who decide if they can secede or not.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually it doesn't. The constitution doesn't mention secession, and we all know by the 10th amendment rights not explicitly delegated in the constitution are to remain with the states. Ipso facto, the states are the ones who decide if they can secede or not.

Bingo! Planting the seed in your head is where it all begins. I hope it grows to where this country can be taken back from the liberal herd that have taken her down the wrong path, and turn toward green pastures of what this country was founded on.

If Alaska or Texas wanted out, I say let 'em. Build a fence to keep them out of the USA. No money for schools. No military protection or treaties for joint defense. Tax the crap out of any imports or exports with them. Make any of their citizens who want to come into the US get passports and carefully monitor them to make sure they don't overstay their visas. Charge them for cable services, access to the internet, and of course we have shovel ready jobs building the fences and walls to keep them out of here.

If Alaska or Texas wanted out, I say let 'em. Build a fence to keep them out of the USA. No money for schools. No military protection or treaties for joint defense. Tax the crap out of any imports or exports with them. Make any of their citizens who want to come into the US get passports and carefully monitor them to make sure they don't overstay their visas. Charge them for cable services, access to the internet, and of course we have shovel ready jobs building the fences and walls to keep them out of here.

Sounds awesome. If you want to cut off your nose to spite your face, feel free.

Nobody would invade Texas, except for maybe the US.

well then color me uneducated and unsophisticated. No entity affects my life more than the ever-expanding US govt of which you're a fan.

I'm not a proponent of secession but I can get the idea

Who is a bigger enemy to the state of Arizona than the federal government? The state of Florida?

Right now I'd say its governor and that one Sheriff they got are doing a pretty good job of trashing the joint all on their lonesome.

VN Store

Back