Pete Thamel: The Follow Up.

so you are saying that your surgeon is a regular on Volnation? :p

i'm glad to hear it was not malignant and hope your recovery goes well.

thanks

pretty sure he was a bama fan,i missed the game.

huh,

you must have me confused,have never bet against the vols and no matter how much i dislike lane (alot) im always posting positive on gameday :)

Might have been 5150. I don't really care enough to do the research........ Glad your better. Health and disposition.

this is what happens when you hire a coach NOT READY TO LEAD.

did you honestly think all the mouthing off and pissing all over the league would result in NO retribution.

make enough ENEMIES and one will surley come back and stick you right in the back.

oh well,dont say i didnt tell you!

I'll admit, I haven't read the entire thread, but if no one else has said it, I'd like to offer my two cents on this.

Coach Fulmer, you're not getting your job back. Please stop this, it's humiliating.

Thank you.

huh,

you must have me confused,have never bet against the vols and no matter how much i dislike lane (alot) im always posting positive on gameday :)

Sorry

But the LANE TRAIN does not take FAIR WEATHERED FANS!!!

Minor violations; UGA 20 = zero ink

UT 6 = NYTimes falsely reporting an NCAA investigation is underway and members of the Orange Pride who are female being described in a sexist way as hostesses being libeled as part of the original false declaration of a "wide ranging investigation" concerning wrong doing in recruiting.

Remy, shut the hell up with your libel claims. Learn the law, apply the law, practice the law...you're incapable of applying the correct standards for libel. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

did you honestly think all the mouthing off and pissing all over the league would result in NO retribution.

make enough ENEMIES and one will surley come back and stick you right in the back.

no one will ever say that :good!:

Sounds to me that you just described a "follower" on your wish list. You do realize that, don't you?

thanks man,

had laser surgery to remove a cyst/tumor (turned out to be a cyst) thank you lord!

did have an osama type screw up the surgery and ended up gutting me like a hog,20 inch incision took out a third of my pancreas and snatched out the spleen while he was in there.

ill give lane props,he did a heil of a job w/ jc and if anyone needed a turnaround,it would be jc

i dont really see anything coming out of all this other than negative press and maybe losing a couple recruits.

Ouch! That's gotta sux. I'm glad to see you pulled through and on the road to recovery. I agree with you this is much ado about nothing.

VN Store

Back