Peerless Price

Can you prove that? Lol. No you can't. All signs point to Tennessee being at the bottom of the SEC for a long time to come. But hey, believe what you will lol
There is a lot of truth to this. We have completely lost our geographical recruiting base.

Reactions: DNBVOL
Tennessee was 45-5 during his career from 1995-1998, with 2 SEC Championships and a National Championship. We were more than just "relevant". The only programs you could say were better during those years were Nebraska and Florida. The landscape has changed and Tennessee hasn't changed with it.

Oh Tennessee changed alright. All of Tennessee’s issues are manufactured in Knoxville.

Ask Clemson fans of there is a timeline for resurgence.

Hell UGA last win a NC before I was born and I'm going grey.

Yea Clemson’s time line

Promote Dabo and 4-3 with a trip to a bowl game.
Make Dabo head coach and win 9 games including a bowl.
Then win 6 games and go to a bowl
Then bam a 10 win season
Then keep on trucking

So you win and go to bowls and keep on doing it while improving all the while.......not having the best possible roster......until you do have the best possible roster.

That was back in the day of AOL sports boards and chat rooms. Yes, we complained about our ranking back then.

I remember a message forum back in the mid nineties with some good people on it. A much smaller group than what is on volnation. It was CNNSI college football message forums. There was a fan named Bannermam that was a regular. I wish I could remember them all. I think there was a hacksaw. It was a different internet then. There was plenty of trash talk but didnt seem like near the worthless snarkiness and trolling we have these days. The internet is garbage anymore. Facebook and twitter are worthless. 1998 was really a magical season I remember it well.

VN Store

Back