Pearl's Already Gone: The Exit Strategy Hypothesis

Actually his chances are 50/50 depending on what the 'AA decides and that's what hamilton meant. "The jury is out" means there is no new information and no decision has been made. So yeah, just incase you forgot how to read.

So you missed the whole part about Hammy saying they are no longer prepared to have a contract with him? He had a deal on table, no longer does. AD said he was safe for months, now won't say that. You honestly can't figure this out when 98 pct of America has?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's a habitually lying pos who is finally getting what he deserves - and who has no business representing the University which I love.

And no amount of stomping feet, idle threats and gnashing of teeth will save him. Its like watching the Titanic slowly sink beneath the waves. But with confetti and fireworks.

You need to wake up and realize that there are degrees of lies. Bad lies would be like a Gadaffi telling his people he's not trying to kill them for speaking out against him. Little harmless lies are telling a girl "I swear babe just the tip" or in your case, your parents telling you that you were so smart and could be anything you wanted. No one's stomping anything, and it's not the titanic, it's running your car off the road into a ditch and having to call a tow truck...Not a good thing, your wallet is lighter, but not the end of the world.

Last edited:
So you missed the whole part about Hammy saying they are no longer prepared to have a contract with him? He had a deal on table, no longer does. AD said he was safe for months, now won't say that. You honestly can't figure this out when 98 pct of America has?

OR they could be waiting until after the ruling before signing a new contract. He's been without a contract for months now, nothing has changed and my points still valid. Thanks for playing.

You need to wake up and realize that there are degrees of lies. Bad lies would be like a Gadaffi telling his people he's not trying to kill them for speaking out against him. Little harmless lies are telling a girl "I swear babe just the tip" or in your case, your parents telling you that you were so smart and could be anything you wanted. No one's stomping anything, and it's not the titanic, it's running your car off the road into a ditch and having to call a tow truck...Not a good thing, you're wallet is lighter, but not the end of the world.

Exactly. As long as Pearl's not murdering Knoxvillians for violating the "No Criticism Order" that Steve Forbes and Mike Griffith instituted, everything's cool.

I'll criticize pearl for his rotations, his clock managment, his recruiting...but i'm not going to burn the man at the stake for something everyone on this planet does. He lied to save his hide. He apologized for the mistake, he will continue on as the Vols coach and going to the tourney year in and year out.

OR they could be waiting until after the ruling before signing a new contract. He's been without a contract for months now, nothing has changed and my points still valid. Thanks for playing.

Wow. You should listen to the interview again. They couldn't work out a contract, and now a contract is off table. The bump violation changed things. Congrats on being the 1 person left clinging to hope for Pearl though.

I'll criticize pearl for his rotations, his clock managment, his recruiting...but i'm not going to burn the man at the stake for something everyone on this planet does. He lied to save his hide. He apologized for the mistake, he will continue on as the Vols coach and going to the tourney year in and year out.

My God. Some of our posters are just sad. Truly sad.

If he'd just cheerfully fessed up when they showed him the picture, he'd have received a relative slap on the wrist and could have retired here. He didn't lie to save his hide; he lied out of hubris. The money and the mansion and the girls went to his head and he thought he was untouchable.

Someone on tigerdroppings made a thread quoting LWS and saying Tennessee is targeting Grant. I hope we get someone better.

Forgot some details: Attempted cover-up, another violation after the apology, keeping that violation from UT. Yeah, clearly this is just a guy who slipped and came clean out of guilt. I'm sending this to the AA and surely they'll drop all charges. Innocent little mixup

Someone on tigerdroppings made a thread quoting LWS and saying Tennessee is targeting Grant. I hope we get someone better.

Hope they swing for fence a couple times first, but I wouldn't complain a bit with Grant. He would be in my top 5. I understand anyone who may question his readiness though. I do think that if we had the chance to hire him and did not, we would regret for years. I could be flat wrong, jmo

Hope they swing for fence a couple times first, but I wouldn't complain a bit with Grant. He would be in my top 5. I understand anyone who may question his readiness though. I do think that if we had the chance to hire him and did not, we would regret for years. I could be flat wrong, jmo

Grant would be an underwhelming hire, imo. If we are down to him, I'd rather have Marshall.

VN Store

Back