Paramount+

Just finished Jericho. CBS original from 06. I haven’t watched it since then.

This show was ahead of its time. The premise surrounding post nuclear war in America would’ve been a great series for a streamer like Netflix or a cable network like Paramount and AMC. I enjoyed it the second time around. Gerald McRaney is one of my favorite underrated actors.

Just finished Jericho. CBS original from 06. I haven’t watched it since then.

This show was ahead of its time. The premise surrounding post nuclear war in America would’ve been a great series for a streamer like Netflix or a cable network like Paramount and AMC. I enjoyed it the second time around. Gerald McRaney is one of my favorite underrated actors.
That was a great show. The first show that truly pissed me off when they canceled it.

Reactions: gordonr24
Found out my Paramount subscription now includes Showtime as well (maybe they all do now)

Any good recommendations on Showtime shows? I have heard Yellowjackets is good, though I know nothing about it.

Found out my Paramount subscription now includes Showtime as well (maybe they all do now)

Any good recommendations on Showtime shows? I have heard Yellowjackets is good, though I know nothing about it.
Dexter, Homeland, and We Run This City

The Tudors is really good.

Reactions: MSUDuo

Billions. You will thank me.

Don’t let the first episode or so put you off. They get a bit of trading techy but then it’s so fun. Wags is awesome

Billions. You will thank me.

Don’t let the first episode or so put you off. They get a bit of trading techy but then it’s so fun. Wags is awesome
Yep. An absolutely terrific series. I must say that the series finale could end no other way. Great wrap to a great series.

Almost finished with Fatal Attraction. Didn’t think it could do the movie justice. Better in some facets.

Watched first 2 episodes last night. It seems pretty good. I'd just listened to a podcast about Bass Reeves a few weeks ago. So far the podcast and this TV show ain't hugely off from one another.

I watched the first 2 episodes and am not sold on it yet. There are some serious reaches with history in there that's just hard to wrap my head around.

I'm disappointed. Not enough to stop watching though. Maybe because my expectations were too high. That and Dennis Quaid is hit or miss with me and I haven't decided which he is in this yet.

I know I'm a little late (15 years late), but I just finished the TV Show Jericho. What a great show that is/was. The ending is so disappointing because it ended on a cliff hanger, and the show ended up getting canceled right after. Still though, there is an adequate amount of closure so that you don't feel completely empty at the end.

Reactions: alwaysvol
I know I'm a little late (15 years late), but I just finished the TV Show Jericho. What a great show that is/was. The ending is so disappointing because it ended on a cliff hanger, and the show ended up getting canceled right after. Still though, there is an adequate amount of closure so that you don't feel completely empty at the end.
Yeah that was a great show and I was disappointed to see it go. It fell victim to coming out at the very beginning of the dvr/streaming Era. The networks didn't have a way to quantify viewership ratings for people not watching it live. It's time slot was against some established powerhouse shows. The majority of people I knew at the time would dvr Jericho and watch after they watched their old show. So, it was real popular, but to the network statistics it looked horrible so they cut it.

VN Store

Back