Paramount+

I want to see this series so bad but I don't want to pay for Paramount+. Maybe if I get rid of the rest of my cable.

I read the other day that, for the time being, it is remarkably easy to get Parmount Plus for free.

Why pay for Paramount+ when you can get it free? | TechHive

Valid codes include MDQ22, FINALFIGHT, STARTREKDAY, ITALY, LOTTERY, SHORE, GLORY, NACHOS and probably some others mentioned in the article. It apparently works for both new and previously-existing users, so you just cancel one day after subscribing and proceed to watch for a month until repeating the process.

You can also get it for free if you have an active Walmart+ subscription, which is the route I've gone but obviously involves paying for (or, also getting for free via AmEx) Walmart+.

Interesting!

I was interested until I found out pretty much nobody is coming back except Kelsey Grammer. John Mahoney obviously wouldn't be back because he died, but David Hype Pierce isn't returning which means Jane Leeves isn't back so they decided to just make it an entirely new city and situation he's in because even Peri Gilpin isn't back either.

So I think it's going to suck like Mad About You's attempted revival.

I originally subscribed to Paramount+ to watch The Good Fight and two other original series no longer in production. Kept my subscription and haven’t regretted it. Now I have free Showtime included, so keep winning.

I originally subscribed to Paramount+ to watch The Good Fight and two other original series no longer in production. Kept my subscription and haven’t regretted it. Now I have free Showtime included, so keep winning.
How did you get free showtime?

Anyone having problems streaming Paramount+ lately?

I hadn't watched anything on there for a few months and a couple of days ago when I started to watch something I couldn't get the shows to load. I don't have a problem streaming YouTube TV or Disney+, Discovery+ etc..

I hadn't watched anything on there for a few months and a couple of days ago when I started to watch something I couldn't get the shows to load. I don't have a problem streaming YouTube TV or Disney+, Discovery+ etc..

I continually have problems with it. The platform is terrible.

Reactions: davethevol

I continually have problems with it. The platform is terrible.

The fire stick holds on to a lot of memory. Try going to manage apps. And selecting Paramount+. clearing the cache seems to improve the performance. Maybe other apps if you haven’t in a while.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back