Paint the rock for the 18th!!

I think those painting the rock deserve some hard liquor and a couple recruiting hostesses. A couple hostesses per person that is.....

Ok guys it's done!!! I took pics but I can't post mine til I get to a pc at work tomorrow. Jake took some great ones too though and should have them up shortly. We didn't get too fancy with it, kept it simple but to the point. Got all their names on it, hope we didn't miss anyone. Thanks to jakes wife for her help!! Oh and the rock grew by about 3 feet so we couldn't reach the top. When they cleaned it up they uncovered a big lower section.

Reactions: 4 people
Ok guys it's done!!! I took pics but I can't post mine til I get to a pc at work tomorrow. Jake took some great ones too though and should have them up shortly. We didn't get too fancy with it, kept it simple but to the point. Got all their names on it, hope we didn't miss anyone. Thanks to jakes wife for her help!! Oh and the rock grew by about 3 feet so we couldn't reach the top. When they cleaned it up they uncovered a big lower section.
Thanks again, guys!

Nice work bro. Can't wait to see it.

Another job well done! True VFL's! Austin Sanders already tweeted a pic of it so I'm sure they've all seen it, awesome job!

VN Store

Back