Paint the rock for the 18th!!

ok guys went and bought the supplies this am, looking forward to some nice weather this eve for a great paint. jake, i might have to come a hair later than expected if i hook into a customer this eve. been a slow month so i have to make a hard push to get some sales on the books today so bear with me if i have to paint about 630 or 7. i will call you and let you know how it looks later this eve. for anyone else whos planning on dropping by i would wait until about 830 or so to give us time to get most of it done. it takes about 3 hours generally, about an hour of actual painting and 2 hours of watching and waiting for it to dry enough for the second coat. im going to be busy most of the day so please everyone that can help me get an up to the minute list of recruits that will be here. thanks everyone for all the support and go vols!!

Just wanted to tell you guys that I really appreciate you doing this and giving updates on here. It makes me feel that somehow I'm a part of this process, even from a couple states away.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks for doing this also .. Wish I could help paint the rock. Please try to get a bunch of photos for us who are cpl state away. Go vols.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
No thank you sir! You helped make this possible in a big way. We can't do what we do without the help of our vol faithful like you. This is a team effort for sure.

Ertel, you are the man!!! A true VFL! Go Vols!
:clapping::salute::good!:

Last edited:
ok guys went and bought the supplies this am, looking forward to some nice weather this eve for a great paint. jake, i might have to come a hair later than expected if i hook into a customer this eve. been a slow month so i have to make a hard push to get some sales on the books today so bear with me if i have to paint about 630 or 7. i will call you and let you know how it looks later this eve. for anyone else whos planning on dropping by i would wait until about 830 or so to give us time to get most of it done. it takes about 3 hours generally, about an hour of actual painting and 2 hours of watching and waiting for it to dry enough for the second coat. im going to be busy most of the day so please everyone that can help me get an up to the minute list of recruits that will be here. thanks everyone for all the support and go vols!!

Awesome man , Thank You.

VN Store

Back