Paint the rock for the 18th!!

How about:

"You're either with us or you're against us....you don't want to be against us. #everyotherteamsux"

How about something along these lines:

"The last 2 Head Coaches had no resume...BUTch DOES! 4 recent Conference Championships. Be part of the Resurgence!

f*** Auburn
f*** FSU
f*** Any other school you're considering
Come get your swag on at UT!!!

I graduated a couple years ago and trust me...this would be similar to half the things that get on the rock. My personal favorite of undergrad was "Layla Kiffen gives me a stiffin' " haha

I graduated a couple years ago and trust me...this would be similar to half the things that get on the rock. My personal favorite of undergrad was "Layla Kiffen gives me a stiffin' " haha

I liked the painting the night kiffen left, with the giant middle finger, the f u kiffen, his cell number. All golden.

Would love to see the rock painted with something like this of some top recruits in Vols uniforms.

steelcurtainbanner.jpg

Ertel ... I reread the message and found the name.

SobeVol ... Thanks for the generosity bro. Keep watching for updates and pics.

Reactions: 1 person
im starting to think more and more that the kids names should be included on the rock. its tradition and it shows that the average fans do in fact know who they are and are very passionate about our team. plus its much more personalized, just think about it. if you were a kid who was hundreds of miles from home and lets say your just a three star guy who generally doesnt get much hype and theres your name on the UT rock. that sends a big message. i dont want to single out any of the bigger guys but lets show them all some love and also give a shoutout to the ones who have committed. just a thought. if the general consensus is against it then i wont do it like that so let me know what yall think. oh and as of now it should all go as planned. a mid-to-late evening paint on friday the 18th. jake tate will be the main artist and im waiting on ins ( probably start between 6-7 pm) tructions from him on what to purchase as far as what colors and what types of brushes and what-not and we will go from there.

Reactions: 4 people
im starting to think more and more that the kids names should be included on the rock. its tradition and it shows that the average fans do in fact know who they are and are very passionate about our team. plus its much more personalized, just think about it. if you were a kid who was hundreds of miles from home and lets say your just a three star guy who generally doesnt get much hype and theres your name on the UT rock. that sends a big message. i dont want to single out any of the bigger guys but lets show them all some love and also give a shoutout to the ones who have committed. just a thought. if the general consensus is against it then i wont do it like that so let me know what yall think. oh and as of now it should all go as planned. a mid-to-late evening paint on friday the 18th. jake tate will be the main artist and im waiting on ins ( probably start between 6-7 pm) tructions from him on what to purchase as far as what colors and what types of brushes and what-not and we will go from there.

I think it would be best if the painting was focused on our most important recruits.

I agree 100% you need to include names. I also think all visitors should be added. It would suck to walk up and see everyone else but you on the rock.

VN Store

Back