P Diddy about to go down.

WHO?
@sillysourpickle

Some context: In a recent development, an individual named Brendan Paul, who was accused of being a drug mule for the renowned musician and entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs, was arrested at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport on March 25, 2024. The arrest was made in connection to a federal sex trafficking investigation, and Paul was charged with cocaine and marijuana possession.

According to a lawsuit filed by producer Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones on February 26, Paul was allegedly responsible for "acquiring and distributing" drugs and weapons for Combs. Jones claimed to have witnessed Paul transporting or intending to transport illegal substances in his baggage while traveling between Los Angeles, Miami, Virginia, the Caribbean, and London during three separate occasions between December 2022 and November 2023.

The arrest occurred while Homeland Security executed raids at two of Diddy's homes in Miami and Los Angeles. Local authorities were working alongside Homeland Security during the arrest, and the investigation is still ongoing.

Paul was booked at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami, where he is currently being held on charges of cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.

In the lawsuit filed by Jones, he also accused Diddy of sexual assault and harassment during his time working for the music mogul from September 2022 to November 2023. Jones is seeking $30 million in damages.

This story is still developing, and more information may become available as the investigation continues.

ACDC also known as acca dacca.
Kiss..Knights in Satan's Service.
Zeppelin satanic leanings. Maybe, most of these bands go with whatever the public wants to believe that sells their music.
Like Skynyrd and the rebel flag gun toting image.
Agreed!

WHO?
@sillysourpickle

Some context: In a recent development, an individual named Brendan Paul, who was accused of being a drug mule for the renowned musician and entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs, was arrested at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport on March 25, 2024. The arrest was made in connection to a federal sex trafficking investigation, and Paul was charged with cocaine and marijuana possession.

According to a lawsuit filed by producer Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones on February 26, Paul was allegedly responsible for "acquiring and distributing" drugs and weapons for Combs. Jones claimed to have witnessed Paul transporting or intending to transport illegal substances in his baggage while traveling between Los Angeles, Miami, Virginia, the Caribbean, and London during three separate occasions between December 2022 and November 2023.

The arrest occurred while Homeland Security executed raids at two of Diddy's homes in Miami and Los Angeles. Local authorities were working alongside Homeland Security during the arrest, and the investigation is still ongoing.

Paul was booked at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami, where he is currently being held on charges of cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.

In the lawsuit filed by Jones, he also accused Diddy of sexual assault and harassment during his time working for the music mogul from September 2022 to November 2023. Jones is seeking $30 million in damages.

This story is still developing, and more information may become available as the investigation continues.

His "Drug Mule?". It's a bit disappointing. In the movie they're going to make him way more badass.

Reactions: Wireless1
All I'm going to do is go back to a few weeks before the 2020 election. @27:20mark where he says God had plans for trump and wanted him to expose... and then he pauses and covers his face and scrambles to collect his thoughts. I'm not saying Trump is a saint, but it is obvious that Trump scared these people.

Jimmy Page is an all around weirdo by all accounts. He did have an affair with a 14 year old girl named Lori Maddox and he did buy the Boleskine House, which had once been owned by Aleister Crowley. However, a lot of the other stories about Led Zeppelin are just urban legends.

After all the BS rumors of my youth about this band or that band being satanic, i was extremely skeptical. Theres only 1 group whose music i have listened to extensively that i no longer listen to at all due to this...and thats LZ. I have linked a video about them here before. I have enough to answer for when my account is settled 1 day without that crap honestly. Page was so obsessed that the other guys spoke on the record blaming some of their terrible accidents and deaths on the occult. The band was badly afflicted from the mid 70s to early 80s with deaths, bad car accidents, etc

It's probably already been mentioned in this thread, but for all the good that Elvis did, he really liked young teenage girls.

Jerry Lewis married a 13yo girl around the same time as Great Balls of Fire.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith ADOPTED a girl and took her on the road with him because she was too young i believe for her parents to even sign for her to marry. Like 13 or 14. He was a grown man drinking legally etc

Sick pedo POS. All of them.

It is not satanic in the religious sense as in praying to the anti god of abrahamic religions. They were more interested in abandoning religion and exploring themselves and believing the divine resided within not in organized religion. Paige said this,

Yeah i dont believe that at all but you are certainly entitled to. I have looked into Page and his beliefs/practices and i believe he sought power and riches on this planet from satan and demons. You may draw different conclusions from other sources and feel OK about them. If i was just dying to listen to some Zep spunding stuff i would likely go to the GVF stuff that spunds exactly like them minus a world class drummer i guess.

After all the BS rumors of my youth about this band or that band being satanic, i was extremely skeptical. Theres only 1 group whose music i have listened to extensively that i no longer listen to at all due to this...and thats LZ. I have linked a video about them here before. I have enough to answer for when my account is settled 1 day without that crap honestly. Page was so obsessed that the other guys spoke on the record blaming some of their terrible accidents and deaths on the occult. The band was badly afflicted from the mid 70s to early 80s with deaths, bad car accidents, etc
I think some of that was a product of it's time. In the early 80's, if you were a pre-teen boy who played Dungeons & Dragons and listened to hard rock/ heavy metal ..... you would automatically get labeled a Satan worshipper. It was so stupid.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think some of that was a product of it's time. In the early 80's, if you were a pre-teen boy who played Dungeons & Dragons and listened to hard rock/ heavy metal ..... you would automatically get labeled a Satan worshipper. It was so stupid.

Satanic panic is back en vogue

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Jerry Lewis married a 13yo girl around the same time as Great Balls of Fire.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith ADOPTED a girl and took her on the road with him because she was too young i believe for her parents to even sign for her to marry. Like 13 or 14. He was a grown man drinking legally etc

Sick pedo POS. All of them.
Ah yes, I had forgotten about those two.

Back in the day (Maybe 1920's?) My long time ex girlfriends great grandparents had a relationship that in today's times would have landed him in the slammer. Her great grandfather was in his 20's when he married her great grandmother, who was 12 at the time. That was more "normal" back then. She had her first child at 14 years old and they went on to have 4 more I think. That's an apples and oranges comparison though in a way. Tyler, Lewis, and Elvis could have had any smoking hot chick they wanted, yet chose teen girls at that time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Ah yes, I had forgotten about those two.

Back in the day (Maybe 1920's?) My long time ex girlfriends great grandparents had a relationship that in today's times would have landed him in the slammer. Her great grandfather was in his 20's when he married her great grandmother, who was 12 at the time. That was more "normal" back then. She had her first child at 14 years old and they went on to have 4 more I think. That's an apples and oranges comparison though in a way. Tyler, Lewis, and Elvis could have had any smoking hot chick they wanted, yet chose teen girls at that time.
The 13 yo was Jerry Lees cousin.
It's a southern thang 🤣
I imagine Cousin Jimmy Swaggart told him he was going to hell

Reactions: norrislakevol
Somebody remind me, how old was Mary when Joseph was cucked?

WHO?
@sillysourpickle

I have always wondered why the rich and famous ever get busted with drugs or other contraband. This just seems like good practices.

Diddy was always trash who needed to leech off actual talent. He's been known forever in the industry as a giant piece of excrement.
Go back and listen to Usher's interview with Stern. Usher was sent by his parents to live with Diddy for a year to learn the business when he was 14.

VN Store

Back