P Diddy about to go down.

To be honest they were straight up satanic and its well documented. Especially Page. He bought alistair crowleys home so he could become even closer to the one he worshipped. I grew up in the 80s as a kid when everyone from Ozzie to ACDC was accused of being satanic. None of them actually were...as far as i know theres no proof regarding any of them. Led Zeppelin is a whole different ball of wax. Sucks because Bonham was great and they made some good music. I am not listening to satanic stuff though regardless of how great the musicians making it might be. No thanks.

It is not satanic in the religious sense as in praying to the anti god of abrahamic religions. They were more interested in abandoning religion and exploring themselves and believing the divine resided within not in organized religion. Paige said this,

I feel Aleister Crowley is a misunderstood genius of the 20th century. It is because his whole thing was liberation of the person, of the entity and that restrictions would foul you up, lead to frustration which leads to violence, crime, mental breakdown, depending on what sort of makeup you have underneath. The further this age we're in now gets into technology and alienation, a lot of the points he's made seem to manifest themselves all down the line. ...I'm not saying it's a system for anybody to follow. I don't agree with everything but I find a lot of it relevant and it's those things that people attacked him on, so he was misunderstood....I'm not trying to interest anyone in Aleister Crowley any more than I am in Charles Dickens. All it was, was that at a particular time he was expounding a theory of self-liberation, which is something which is so important. He was like an eye to the world, into the forthcoming situation. My studies have been quite intensive, but I don't particularly want to go into it because it's a personal thing and isn't in relation to anything apart from the fact that I've employed his system in my own day to day life....The thing is to come to terms with one's free will, discover one's place and what one is, and from that you can go ahead and do it and not spend your whole life suppressed and frustrated. It's very basically coming to terms with yourself

Reactions: EasternVol
Was it a conspiracy theory when Katt Williams warned it would happen this year?
Katt is crazy. When he spilled the tea on Club Shay Shay, I didn't know what to believe. He was right on this one.

Reactions: AirVol
Was it a conspiracy theory when Katt Williams warned it would happen this year?
This one wasn't hard to see building steam. Katt is nuts, but he has enough truth in his statements that people believe in the craziness too.

Couple things:

Always read in terms of rappers who's personas fit the bill, MC Hammer, and Sean Combs always surfaced. Again, believe half of what you read, or question its origins.

Second, if NOT guilty. Why run?

Lastly, why did it take this long? He's been in business for decades.

Couple things:

Always read in terms of rappers who's personas fit the bill, MC Hammer, and Sean Combs always surfaced. Again, believe half of what you read, or question its origins.

zeros, lots of zeros.

$1,000,000,000

Reactions: Wireless1
Couple things:

it's on social media that the feds moved in not to uncover facts and evidence but to hide and cover up facts and evidence to keep from exposing famous people.

Let's line up the conspiracy theories early.
Well, they are quite entertaining. Truth is stranger than fiction, but in this case I'm just going with P Diddy is a complete pos and should get put under the jail if he's guilty of said offenses.

Some cool factoids here based on what I recall reading over the years:

Page was certainly fascinated by the occult back in the day. No denying that.

Ozzy (maybe my favorite) has never been satanic. The only one that tried to get into that in the Black Sabbath band was Geezer Butler, the Black Sabbath bassist. One night, he claims a black specter appeared before him. He felt that it was basically asking if he was really in, or out. Scared the heck out of him, and he turned away from it. When he told his band mates about it, Ozzy, Bill Ward, and Tony Iomi were terrified. They all (Including Butler) started wearing big crosses for a while afterwards to try to ward off the evil. Sabbath just wanted to sound spooky with their music....and they did.

ACDC's name came from a tag on one of their sisters vacuum cleaners. Alternating current, direct current. That's it. The song Highway to Hell it a nickname for a highway in Australia near where one of them grew up. Hell Bells was written because they didn't think Bon Scott made it to the pearly gates. They were never satanic at all. They are just a bluesy, hard rock band.

I watched a recent interview with the lead vocalist from Slayer. He seemed like a cool guy with a good sense of humor. He was asked why they put on the scary, evil persona. He stated that back in the mid 80's when they were trying to break in L.A., that all the bands started putting on make-up to make themselves look like girls. They didn't want to do any of that crap. They decided they just would to scare people. He said they put on the persona just to, in his words, "F*** with people". Seems they aren't satanists at all.
ACDC also known as acca dacca.
Kiss..Knights in Satan's Service.
Zeppelin satanic leanings. Maybe, most of these bands go with whatever the public wants to believe that sells their music.
Like Skynyrd and the rebel flag gun toting image.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back