Ozark on Netflix

I'm talking about his actual demeanor. The game made him into a tyrant but he was a condescending **** from the beginning. White was a good citizen. Bateman is a nice guy to his very core.

I dont know about to the core. He drove his wife to you know what and willingly laundered money for a drug lord.

Learning the difference between rednecks and hillbillies was a trip.

Well, I'm halfway through season 1 and I am pleasantly surprised in how much I enjoy this show. Btw, I just saw a Defenders box. I know the Defenders is a totally different kinda show, but I can't wait to watch it. Do we have a Defenders thread?

Whats this about?

Chicago money laundering goes bad, moves to redneck lake and has to battle the local meth heads for control of the local shady businesses to keep laundering money for brutal cartel while dealing with sons morbid obsession with dead animals and vultures.

Its actually good.

Finished season 1 last night and loved it. I assume, we have close to a year before season 2 comes out? Yeah, u gotta be careful calling people rednecks. I would say most of the locals are smacked out on herion more than meth-heads. Btw, I think Ruth may be the most fascinating character on the show.

Finished last night. Great finale, i hope we get a second season!

I dont know about to the core. He drove his wife to you know what and willingly laundered money for a drug lord.

?

Nice guys can break the law. I don't think obeying the law is about being nice, necessarily. They can also willingly work for bad people. I'm talking about how he treats the people that he interacts with.

He admits to her that he shut her out once he started laundering.

Dug the first episode but I was officially hooked with the peanut butter scene in episode 2. I 4 more episodes in and am LOVING it. Netflix has done it again.

Just finished season one...WOW! Love this show, Breaking Bad meets Justified. Bateman and Linney give spectacular performances...heck everybody does. My new favorite.

Watched the first episode

e31.jpg

VN Store

Back