Ozark on Netflix

I like this show, but I really could give 2 sh*ts if every character but Ruth died. Honestly I find myself losing interest when she isn't on the screen, and wanting to stab my eyes out every time Charlotte is.

Reactions: tumscalcium
No, never seen one episode. Is that the show where the Russians kinda conquered the USA ?
No...that would be fiction. This portrayed Soviet spies operating under the guise of travel agency owners. They live across the street from a FBI agent. They have kids who have no awareness of what their parents do...which is a lot! Set in the early 80’s all the way to Glasnost. Good stuff.

I love this show! The girl that plays Ruth is a phenomenal actress.
The girl that plays Charlotte looks just like a young Ana Gasteyer to me.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Probably my favorite show right now. Finished season 2 a couple nights ago.

Love Ruth like everyone else has said. Jacob Snell really started to grow on me, but I don’t know if that was just my hatred for Darlene.

Amazing show, really hated seeing Jacob getting done in by psycho wife, but enjoyed seeing Cade get gunned down.
And I am madly in love with Ruth.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Big Momma's going to be their downfall. She wants to be a gangster
I actually like her development so far. I figured that it would be Marty turning into a "Heisenberg", but you can tell that she's power hungry. I know Marty went through a lot, but he was kind of annoying the 2nd part of season 2. I think it was the opposite with Wendy, I thought her character was annoying season 1, but was solid in season 2. Ruth has been my favorite character so far though!

Jacob was starting to grow on me. I miss Buddy, I wish they wouldn't have killed him off, he was hilarious.

2nd season was good, but not as good as season 1 for me. Season 1 was almost a believeable level of conflict. Season 2 was over the top in areas.

Still in my top 5 favorites currently running.

I actually like her development so far. I figured that it would be Marty turning into a "Heisenberg", but you can tell that she's power hungry. I know Marty went through a lot, but he was kind of annoying the 2nd part of season 2. I think it was the opposite with Wendy, I thought her character was annoying season 1, but was solid in season 2. Ruth has been my favorite character so far though!

Jacob was starting to grow on me. I miss Buddy, I wish they wouldn't have killed him off, he was hilarious.

I agree with a lot of this huff. Jacob was a decent, albeit proud, man...trapped by his heart for his wife. She is far and away the most evil and ruthless person in the show. She is actually a serial killer psychopath, unlike the others who kill for business or necessity. Scary woman. I was thrilled that the gay agent and ruths dad were both killed. My uncle who i watched the whole series with and I had a pool as to who was going to kill the agent. We were both wrong. This show is very well written, lots of unforeseend plot twists. Buddy was a great character. Lots of great performances and great acting, characters so real that they can annoy me like real people. Best show i have seen in years. Godless is also very well done.

VN Store

Back