OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is...

I can't do much about it. Once we get our system transfered(or I should say if.....), then things might settle down. We are going through year end close, an operating system change, and "job flow" changes all at the same time. It's been interesting to say the least. I consider myself a good problem solver, so it's been fun. The admin staff is gonna need councling before it's all said and done though.

It is what it is...

I can't do much about it. Once we get our system transfered(or I should say if.....), then things might settle down. We are going through year end close, an operating system change, and "job flow" changes all at the same time. It's been interesting to say the least. I consider myself a good problem solver, so it's been fun. The admin staff is gonna need councling before it's all said and done though.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses...

Reactions: 1 person
We had 3 inches of snow yesterday, that may have put us over 50 inches for the season, I'm ready for Spring.

Wow. I heard them say somewhere in NC was having traffic problems this morning because of black ice. Crazy.

New homeowners policy incident with a lab scratching a girls face. The dog looks so sweet and innocent in the pictures.

New homeowners policy incident with a lab scratching a girls face. The dog looks so sweet and innocent in the pictures.

Labs are really playful and can get out of control really quickly. Although, I doubt it was done on purpose. They have teeth and can/will use them if threatened.

Labs are really playful and can get out of control really quickly. Although, I doubt it was done on purpose. They have teeth and can/will use them if threatened.

From what I read, it looks like the dog was trying to be playful by jumping up on the girl and the paw struck her face.

Not too bad. Accomplished like two days of work today so I am just wasting time in the office the rest of the day. How's the house hunting? Found any good ones that are haunted?

Not too bad. Accomplished like two days of work today so I am just wasting time in the office the rest of the day. How's the house hunting? Found any good ones that are haunted?

We had inspection on a house yesterday, luckily no dead bodies were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back