OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked out these threads a couple of times but always felt like I was looking in someone's kitchen window while they were having a private conversation. What really goes on here and who is invited to participate?

Anybody and everybody is invited!

It's kinda like a breakroom, people pop in whenever.

Good morning folks. Glad to see the rebranding of this topic. Good shout out and good call Volly!

I've checked out these threads a couple of times but always felt like I was looking in someone's kitchen window while they were having a private conversation. What really goes on here and who is invited to participate?

They let me in, so that should give you an indication of who is on their A List.

Awesome!

Next on the agenda is a trip to the store for some TP before there is a problem.

$

telephone%20books_books.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
The more people the better this thread becomes. Getting a little break in the action at work. Chicken and black bean casserole for lunch today. Looking forward to it even though I have to eat at my desk and don't really get a lunch break.

I need to remember to stop by here more often. My daughter fell asleep on the couch watching Full House. Has there ever been a worse show? (other than Spongebob of course).

My daughter has been watching it a good bit here lately. I don't remember all the "over the head" corny humor.

Do they even still make telephone books?? I haven't seen one in a long long time.

Actually yes. I keep getting the OKC Metro and three of the surrounding communities tossed into my driveway every year.

Bad thing is they decided to give them out during one of the snows this year and I "found" it by running over it with my truck. They aren't quite as tough as they look.

We need to do a little better in this thread to meet OWH's standards. I'm guiltier than anybody. I'm gonna do better. Number 20 was started over a year ago! That's not good enough.

POST POST POST!!

Please. And thank you.

My posts have been few and far between lately. Prob will be that way for the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back