Our AD/Administration likes slapping around this fanbase!

UT hires on the cheap. always. The jury is out on CBJ, we may have gotten lucky.

UT will always hire on the cheap. You may love UT, but UT doesn't love you.

There is zero reason to ever believe in this administration. It is as if they are trying to make UT look bad.

Aaaaaannnndddd....sig'ed

Well guys, it looks like we are on our way towards another revolving-door, cheap hire in Michael White! MICHAEL WHITE???!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO in the hell is Michael White?! I didn't even know LA Tech had a basketball program! lol Here I was fretting over getting a Rick Byrd or a Pitino Jr type coach...those guys are looking like top notch coaches now. Why does our beloved school ALWAAAAAAYS settle for the bottom-of-the-barrel hires?! We cant do any better than Michael White?! I knew we'd screw this hire up. Our AD is cheap. We have the money to get a much bigger name here...total disgrace Im sorry. Just another slap in the face to our fanbase that DESERVES BETTER.:cray:

Most ridiculous post I have read today.

Reactions: 1 person
Or you could let people post what they want. Nobody is preventing Hart from doing his job a there's nothing wrong with critiquing how the search is being handled to this point. I don't believe anyone is pleased by a national rejection from a guy who would rather stay at La Tech than come to Tennessee.

Thaaaaank you sir, much appreciated! Why cant anyone just be able to vent some frustrations about this program without being crucified? lol Remember people, we all love and want nothing but the best at UT!! We fight with each other waaaaaay too much. Some just are more passionate and demanding than others. Its ok, we're all supposed to be different...makes the world go round and round!

PS To the moderator....Didn't mean any harm earlier but please tell people to stop calling others "trolls". Its not cool. We're all UT fans here..no matter if you went to UTK or not lol :peace2:

I think we need to look at a couple of the high schools around town. Some real up and comers there, and possibly, if we get lucky (and they're willing to take a little less money) we may get a shooting star! Go get em Hart, a proven winner!
Aaron Green in Oak Ridge! Get it done Hart!!

VN Store

Back