Otha Peters to Transfer?

He was also "All Vol" just before he signed with ARK.

Personally, I hope he gets out of his LOI and is wearing orange this fall. We need him.
===============================

If he and his handlers couldn't see that Tennessee has A LOT more to offer than Arkansas, like (idiot) Bryce Brown, he won't see it if/when he gets here.

Trick us once, shame on you. Trick us twice, shame on us. Sayo-nara.

Last edited:
===============================

If he and his handlers couldn't see that Tennessee has A LOT more to offer than Arkansas, like (idiot) Bryce Brown, he won't see it if/when he gets here.

Trick us once, shame on you. Trick us twice, shame on us. Sayo-nara.

this post really contradicts your username

Reactions: 2 people
everyone was hurt by the switch initially, but Im sure an elite player like him wanted to come back the door would be open. it would be crazier for it not to be. the boy is a 18 kid who made a mistake.. big deal... i would hope our fans would be forgiving.. none of us bloggers are perfect..... hell i know i'm not.

sounds about right to me

dishonesty is his policy...

Kinda how I feel...the investigation probably isnt completely over...having said that...Arkansas did not recruit (as far as ranking go) over the top while BP was there...got a couple of covenanted players, but didnt run the table on the SEC...so maybe they were clean...BUT when you run with the devil, demons tag along...lets wait and play this thing to the end because when the log is turned over bugs run everywhere...hopefully for the SEC sake not much will be there...

Kinda how I feel...the investigation probably isnt completely over...having said that...Arkansas did not recruit (as far as ranking go) over the top while BP was there...got a couple of covenanted players, but didnt run the table on the SEC...so maybe they were clean...BUT when you run with the devil, demons tag along...lets wait and play this thing to the end because when the log is turned over bugs run everywhere...hopefully for the SEC sake not much will be there...

covenanted: biblical or demonic, IMO

Peters must feel like crap....18 year old taken to the woodshed by a bunch of old men...He will learn from it....If he doesn't then he will be taken again.....Look at it this way BP and staff conned him...Championship Visions...Not with AL and LSU....but he bought into it....Honest hard working coach....yea right....the High School coach is another factor....and the hours of drama with mom to change his commitment...Shinny objects flashed before him and he bit into it.....

Tennessee fans so I am told rubbing it in.....on twitter......

One thing you have to give Dooley credit for is that he is recruiting without the snakeoil and the program is cleaner, trouble free of player incidents....No markets being rob...LOL than it has been...No Rapes either....Just a few incidents of weed and that is being cleaned up so it seems.....He has got his thumb on the players chest....This is the reason they complain is because of the discipline

Peters must feel like crap....18 year old taken to the woodshed by a bunch of old men...He will learn from it....If he doesn't then he will be taken again.....Look at it this way BP and staff conned him...Championship Visions...Not with AL and LSU....but he bought into it....Honest hard working coach....yea right....the High School coach is another factor....and the hours of drama with mom to change his commitment...Shinny objects flashed before him and he bit into it.....

Tennessee fans so I am told rubbing it in.....on twitter......

One thing you have to give Dooley credit for is that he is recruiting without the snakeoil and the program is cleaner, trouble free of player incidents....No markets being rob...LOL than it has been...No Rapes either....Just a few incidents of weed and that is being cleaned up so it seems.....He has got his thumb on the players chest....This is the reason they complain is because of the discipline

Otha Peters and all other Arkansas recruits should read these texts to see what a scumbag BP is and who they fell for...

Schadenfreude Thursdays: Bobby Petrino's Texts to Jessica Dorell from Before the Arkansas/Vanderbilt Game - Anchor Of Gold

He makes fun of Tyler Wilson. What a douche.

No way is that legit.
the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

VN Store

Back