Otha Peters to Transfer?

your new name is I-SPY...lol I luv though! See ya next week?

I wish Mzterry! I am dying to get up for an O&W game, but every year something comes up...either I have to work or something else. This year our spring gospel meeting is that weekend from Friday through Sunday...and God ALWAYS comes first! I will definitely get up one year soon while Croomster is there. :) However, I do have tickets for the opener at the Georgia Dome locked in, so I will definitely (Lord willing) see you there!!

I wish Mzterry! I am dying to get up for an O&W game, but every year something comes up...either I have to work or something else. This year our spring gospel meeting is that weekend from Friday through Sunday...and God ALWAYS comes first! I will definitely get up one year soon while Croomster is there. :) However, I do have tickets for the opener at the Georgia Dome locked in, so I will definitely (Lord willing) see you there!!

well cool beans. I have invited the entire NHS community to be at that game. Jason's first college game will be at home... now how ironic is that? I have been telling eveyone to get there tickets. I saw that the game was moved up a day because it will now be televised....which means our family in Michigan will be able to watch!!

Reactions: 2 people
well cool beans. I have invited the entire NHS community to be at that game. Jason's first college game will be at home... now how ironic is that? I have been telling eveyone to get there tickets. I saw that the game was moved up a day because it will now be televised....which means our family in Michigan will be able to watch!!

MZTERRY, I can't make the Georgia Dome trip... I am going to be in Knoxville next weekend for the O & W Game...where would be the best place to look for you on campus? would love to meet you!
GBO!

Pretty cool for u guys that his 1st collegiate game is back home...no pressure. Hope his 1st TD as a Vol is that game. Would be extra special for him and your family. Definitely want to meet up with you guys at the GA Dome.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't think we have seen the end of it yet... I think the AD went out of his way to call out BP's dishonesty (when he fired him) for a reason..... There is a strong possibility that other items related to the program will/can come out... I think Long went out of his way to set it up they can blame it all on BP if/when anything comes out about recruiting tactics/issues...

I don't think we have seen the end of it yet... I think the AD went out of his way to call out BP's dishonesty (when he fired him) for a reason..... There is a strong possibility that other items related to the program will/can come out... I think Long went out of his way to set it up they can blame it all on BP if/when anything comes out about recruiting tactics/issues...

I thought it was pretty obvious when I watched the press conference. They were laying the ground work for it but I really don't think the had to work to hard to to do it though. I agreem I think there is a lot that hasn't surfaced yet and they're probably hoping that it doesn't but covering their butts if it does.

MZTERRY, I can't make the Georgia Dome trip... I am going to be in Knoxville next weekend for the O & W Game...where would be the best place to look for you on campus? would love to meet you!
GBO!

I'm going to set up my own table.. for my own meet and greet.. lol:loco::eek:lol::post-4-1090547912:

I'll be somewhere in ear shot of my baby while he's doing autographs and photos with fans.

I'm going to set up my own table.. for my own meet and greet.. lol:loco::eek:lol::post-4-1090547912:

I'll be somewhere in ear shot of my baby while he's doing autographs and photos with fans.

I will find you and the "Croomster"...praying for good weather and looking forward to meeting you and your whole family including AK...go Vols!

I will find you and the "Croomster"...praying for good weather and looking forward to meeting you and your whole family including AK...go Vols!

AK had a change of plans and isnt' coming this week. sorry !!

I did not read it as condensending. But, I hope he goes longer thru the process instead of signing with anyone now. I think Bama and Florida would be two teams I would have issues if my son would go to either. We GT fans still blame Bear for us not being in the SEC anymore.

After this weekend is over; I want to see how many of these negative posters here who swear AK is going to Bama post where he was.

Unbelievable!

After this weekend is over; I want to see how many of these negative posters here who swear AK is going to Bama post where he was.

Unbelievable!

it is unbelievable...if we think that MZT and Jason don't stay in his ear, something is wrong...long time until February 2013...go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back