Oregon Kickoff Time

neylamd stadium will be rocking with optimism. Will a polished well timed nearly unstoppable duck offense quiet it. Or will the ducks timing be shot rendering them incapable of moving the chains like last yr show up
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Considering they're breaking in a new QB, I doubt the plays will be changing much if at all once the huddle breaks. Look for simple, straight-forward timing and simply attacking the defense.

Night game may be just the intangible that causes the upset, besides....their uniforms suck.

i think their unis are usually pretty awesome. They are a heck of a program over the last 15 yrs or so. Kelly is an offensive genius. People talk about urban meyer but i think kellys schemes are vastly superior. They are going to be tough to beat

The whole humidity thing hasn't been a factor when Pac-10 teams have come out to the SEC in recent years.

I seem to remember Jeff Tedford saying something along the lines of Cal being completely gased in 2006 due to the humidity. He said it was something you try to practice for and simulate but it can't be done.

I'll enjoy being out of the sun in a September game for a change. I don't go to the games to sweat and get a nice tan. 7pm will be much more comfortable and more people will feel like cheering louder because they aren't being cooked alive.

VN Store

Back