Orange Bowl tweet

Does anyone think Sankey is standing up for the SEC and telling the Rose Bowl "hell no you can't swipe the Orange Bowl from the SEC on my watch," and in the ear of the Orange Bowl and the TV networks about the same thing?

Or should Sankey be forced to resign immediately if he cannot or will not do his job? Because this is his job.

Clemson or North Carolina will beat us. If we had Hooker I’d def like our chances but with Milton I have very little confidence that we can beat a top 15 caliber team.

I’m done with these dumbazz mothertrucking bowl committees and their conference tie ins bring on the 12 team playoffs . These conferences -with these bowl tie ins-can all go away.

I'm all for playing Clemson but the game makes me nervous. Last time we played them in the 2004 Peach Bowl, UT had a much better team but lost by 13. I was there. UT played like crap. I suppose it was a letdown from losing to Auburn for the second time that year in the SECCG.

I did not see that game, so I get your perspective. Mine is WGAF about a game from 20 years ago? Oh, and we didn’t play Auburn twice that year, that was the next year and then we destroyed Texas A&M, 38-7, in the Cotton Bowl.

Reactions: jimed1
Clemson or North Carolina will beat us. If we had Hooker I’d def like our chances but with Milton I have very little confidence that we can beat a top 15 caliber team.

UNC is soft af. Notre Dame slapped them around in their own stadium. We will run all over them.

Looks like we’re going to Cotton because of the BiGTen and the Rose Bowl . Alright let’s face it once you hit #5 - #12 times are changing and these bowls to match them up by number and no longer by conference tie ins. 5 vs 6, 7 vs 8, 9 vs 10 etc…etc…

Looks like we’re going to Cotton because of the BiGTen and the Rose Bowl . Alright let’s face it once you hit #5 - #12 times are changing and these bowls to match them up by number and no longer by conference tie ins. 5 vs 6, 7 vs 8, 9 vs 10 etc…etc…
They need to match them up by

UNC played the 78th SOS
UNC has has the 27th SOR
UNC is 41st in the FPI

They were beaten by 8-4 ND, 8-4 NC-st, and 5-7 Georgia Tech.

Their best win was a 2 point win vs 8-4 Wake.

Yet you would have “little confidence” Tennessee could beat them……really?

Tennessee has enough run game to beat teams like that. 78th SOS……Tennessee has been tested all season, even without Hooker they dominated Vandy something UNC hasn’t been able to do in a long time.

Lost to Georgia Tech
3 pt win vs Virginia
3 pt win vs Duke
3 pt win vs Miami

All bad teams

Would love to play clemson but it would be funny if UNC won and OSU had to go to the orange bowl and play the tarheels.

We are getting screwed out of the Orange because OSU is throwing a tantrum so I hope to god UNC wins Saturday and Penn State gets the better game out in Cali.

F*** OSU.

my guess is that Ohio State headed to Rose Bowl and Tennessee to the Orange Bowl. All these rumors are likely to raise the interest level in the selection shows. which I would never spend 4 hours watching something like that, read about it on the internet within 5 minutes of the show going off.

They have certainly raised a lot of interest with the chatter.

Of course, the above assumes that the top 4 all win and get into the playoffs. Somebody loses, likely upsets the apple cart.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
We all know how you think. No need to keep telling folks you don’t think Milton can lead us. Maybe we should just not go to any bowl since we are destined to lose because we don’t have Hooker. This type of spill keeps getting old. I am “Hopeful” that our team and Milton gets the chance to prove to you all that we were worthy. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: tenascvol
Does anyone think Sankey is standing up for the SEC and telling the Rose Bowl "hell no you can't swipe the Orange Bowl from the SEC on my watch," and in the ear of the Orange Bowl and the TV networks about the same thing?

Or should Sankey be forced to resign immediately if he cannot or will not do his job? Because this is his job.
If I’m Sankey I’d say if the Orange takes Ohio State then I want an SEC team in the Rose Bowl.

Good thing UNC isn’t really one, they just won a lot of close games against a bad schedule. Clemson is debatable but I think Clemson is somewhere around that number. It would be a good game.

Hooker isn’t playing. Idk. I could see this going either way. If Hooker was healthy and in, we beat them by three TDs. No idea what you’ll get with Milton.
Our most balanced offense was against Vandy. Who cares if it was Vandy? They just came off 2 SEC wins and were playing for a bowl game.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back