one thing is for sure

i bet UTvol02 that tennessee would not finish in the top 15 for a recruiting class ranking on rivals.

the bet was made in the summer if i believe.

right now, tennessee is sitting at 16.

loser would not post on volnation.

We'll see how it shakes out, I still think UT adds that 3star LB next week and possibly 1-2 more guys before its all said and done. But if we don't finish in top 15 I'll stop posting. A bet is a bet....

Bynum would get us to 1614...maybe we could add a guy like Charles or Gaines...that would get us to 1668 and you'd be safe...

You can thank Rivals in all of their infinite wisdom...dropping Meredith from #12 TE to #21 (and out of the scoring range for TE's) cost us roughly 30 points...if they hadn't done that then Bynum alone would get us in the top 15...

Or you could just thank the POS's Peters and Santos for shafting us 2 days before NSD

Bynum would get us to 1614...maybe we could add a guy like Charles or Gaines...that would get us to 1668 and you'd be safe...

You can thank Rivals in all of their infinite wisdom...dropping Meredith from #12 TE to #21 (and out of the scoring range for TE's) cost us roughly 30 points...if they hadn't done that then Bynum alone would get us in the top 15...

Or you could just thank the POS's Peters and Santos for shafting us 2 days before NSD

:hi:

I say that if UTVOL02 can't post then 99gator has to get his prostate checked by an elephant.

I think this is a reasonable compromise.

Last edited:
UTVOLS02 might not be able to post again, BUT UTVOLS?? will be a welcome addition to Vol Nation. May take a bit to get the post count up though. :D

Dude....this place will suck without kermit!

We had better get in that top 15, or how about at least you guys can go double or nothing on that UT UF game this fall?

Reactions: 1 person
i already said it's cool if 02 stays.

i don't care. it's a sports forum for crying out loud.

it's cool

Come on work with me here, if UT beats UF, he can post again, if they don't and he losses again, gotta wear jorts to all the UT home games or work, his call...fair enough?

I work from home so I'll take the wear jorts to work as punishment :)

i already said it's cool if 02 stays.

i don't care. it's a sports forum for crying out loud.

it's cool

You said it's ok to not honor the bet yet have not been thanked and even still insulted.

Men are men and a bet is a bet. 02 should be a man of his word and honor the bet. Sorry fellow vols and to you 02. You made an admirable bet and just as I'm saying goodbye to you I would have to 99.

It's not like he won't create a new account but the screen name and post count are gone.

This was entertaining to watch and it's still not over. But I'm sorry bro, be a man we can all respect and honor the bet.

Reactions: 2 people
You said it's ok to not honor the bet yet have not been thanked and even still insulted.

Men are men and a bet is a bet. 02 should be a man of his word and honor the bet. Sorry fellow vols and to you 02. You made an admirable bet and just as I'm saying goodbye to you I would have to 99.

It's not like he won't create a new account but the screen name and post count are gone.

This was entertaining to watch and it's still not over. But I'm sorry bro, be a man we can all respect and honor the bet.

The bets not over. UT is still likely signing at least 1 more. When the dust settles and all the commits are added for each team if UT isn't in the top 15, I'm gone.

Today was the first day to sign LOI's, not the last. Last year UT was 11th on NSD but slid to 13th a week or so later after other teams received more signed LOI's. Like I already said to 99gator, it looks like he's going to win and congrats to him if he does. But it's very close and not over. Ya dig?

This bleeds sarcasm...right???
02 and I have had our differences but I like what he brings to this forum. My vote = UTVOL02 stays but wears the jorts---good gosh, that's embarrassing and punishment enough. :)

You're not leaving. But it's cool of you to stick with it for so long.

:iamwithstupid: Who cares? 02 is a man and can figure things out. Personally, I think he changes the user name and starts from scratch. JMHO TIFWIW.

VN Store

Back