one thing is for sure

99gator

Congressman
the ncaa hammer is not very powerful.

miami, ohio state, and usc are doing very well out there.

Reactions: 6 people
USC's is next year, but Lane will still get top 10 with limited scholarships. Miami is coming soon and Ohio State made a good hire. They should have been docked more scholarships!

The NCAA takes care of its moneymakers. UM, tOSU, USC...hrm...yep, those are some of their best moneymakers, so the NCAA has a soft hand with them.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like you're going to win the bet 99. Even if UT adds that 3star LB next week I'm not sure it'll be enough to get UT to 15th.

Congrats :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
So what the NCAA is teaching ppl is that it's not ok to do illegal things, but we're not going to punish you hard enough to regret it.

Looks like you're going to win the bet 99. Even if UT adds that 3star LB next week I'm not sure it'll be enough to get UT to 15th.

i don't know how the rest of the day will end. if it stays like this, there will be no volnation statue erected in your honor.

but, think how happy you'll be when tennessee beats florida in 9/12 and i'm still around.

so, there's always a positive

i don't know how the rest of the day will end. if it stays like this, there will be no volnation statue erected in your honor.

but, think how happy you'll be when tennessee beats florida in 9/12 and i'm still around.

so, there's always a positive

:hi: What was the bet? :unsure:

We're still 13th on Rivals, unless I have missed something.:unsure:

Nevermind..just checked..we're 16th..thanks to Otha but still a good class even without him.:thumbsup:

:hi: What was the bet? :unsure:

i bet UTvol02 that tennessee would not finish in the top 15 for a recruiting class ranking on rivals.

the bet was made in the summer if i believe.

right now, tennessee is sitting at 16.

loser would not post on volnation.

We'll see how it shakes out, I still think UT adds that 3star LB next week and possibly 1-2 more guys before its all said and done. But if we don't finish in top 15 I'll stop posting. A bet is a bet....

Reactions: 3 people
We'll see how it shakes out, I still think UT adds that 3star LB next week and possibly 1-2 more guys before its all said and done. But if we don't finish in top 15 I'll stop posting. A bet is a bet....

to a jort wearin intruder.... he dont belong here....

pimptrino was seen at payetteville catfish house with jerry jones and petersgate ensued....

amnesty for '02....
:peace2:

This is BS man. We have one of the most, if not the most underated classes.

Reactions: 1 person
i bet UTvol02 that tennessee would not finish in the top 15 for a recruiting class ranking on rivals.

the bet was made in the summer if i believe.

right now, tennessee is sitting at 16.

loser would not post on volnation.

I'm sure some of us would be glad to take up his mantle and might not be as nice to some trolls as he would.

VN Store

Back