One Knoxville Sporting Club (USL League One)

MLS will never buy USL and create a relegation system because of how teams are created now. They have big time buyers who have put in bids and gone through a long, expensive process to be in the MLS. No way they Stan Kroenke, Robert Kraft, or the Red Bull guy that they have to go down to the USL.

Also, I think every USL1 game is on ESPN+. That's why Big Slate will not be a part of the deal for One Knox next season. They did a phenomenal job this year, though.
I get every USL Championship and USL1 on my ESPN+. Will be happy to tune in and watch Knox play and the USL. MLS can go whither in a corner. I wrote an essay about it for one of my coaching licenses, MLS bad, most of the rest of the world good.

Reactions: MAD
Welp, it looks like I won't be returning as PA Announcer this season. I've been texting with the owner for months about it but learned last night that they asked someone else to do it (one of the guys from the Knox Soccer Pod). For the record, he'll do a great job.
I'm upset about apparently losing the gig, but even more upset by how unprofessionally they handled it.

Welp, it looks like I won't be returning as PA Announcer this season. I've been texting with the owner for months about it but learned last night that they asked someone else to do it (one of the guys from the Knox Soccer Pod). For the record, he'll do a great job.
I'm upset about apparently losing the gig, but even more upset by how unprofessionally they handled it.
That’s Bu!!sh!t.

Reactions: Panthro
Are you involved at all with the One Knox organization?

Are you involved at all with the One Knox organization?
Nope! Not this year.

They have adult league soccer at Dick’s House of Sport four nights a week. That exists because of me.

Their kits are for sale at Dick’s Sporting Goods. That’s because of me.

I once gave them a $2,000 grant for their foundation.

I introduced the owner to several local business folks in their infancy to help them grow.

I invited several OKSC players on my podcast last year.

I did the PA for every home game last season…and did a heck of a job.

Still, the owner decided to go with someone else this season and couldn’t even give me as much as a text to let me know. I found out from the new guy they hired.

Call it sour grapes, if you will, but I’m now offering my help to 865 Alliance wherever they need it.

I texted support to the new PA earlier today, but I just can’t stand the OKSC ownership. Specifically Drew. I’m not the only person he has screwed this off-season.

Nope! Not this year.

They have adult league soccer at Dick’s House of Sport four nights a week. That exists because of me.

Their kits are for sale at Dick’s Sporting Goods. That’s because of me.

I once gave them a $2,000 grant for their foundation.

I introduced the owner to several local business folks in their infancy to help them grow.

I invited several OKSC players on my podcast last year.

I did the PA for every home game last season…and did a heck of a job.

Still, the owner decided to go with someone else this season and couldn’t even give me as much as a text to let me know. I found out from the new guy they hired.

Call it sour grapes, if you will, but I’m now offering my help to 865 Alliance wherever they need it.

I texted support to the new PA earlier today, but I just can’t stand the OKSC ownership. Specifically Drew. I’m not the only person he has screwed this off-season.
I hate this so much. They screwed up. Hopefully you get the apology you deserve and they beg you to come back.

Hey all. I’ve been supporting One Knox since last season in USL league 2 when they started. Tonight they play Memphis in the US Open Cup at 7 and it’s perfect weather! Tickets start as low as 12$ for GA and for some pretty good seats it just goes up to 16$. We NEED to pack the house in Regal Stadium tonight and get loud to help out lads advance deeper into this tournament!

VN Store

Back