OMG its started, checkerboards on the uniform.

Well its friggin hideous but this is about what I would expect. Whats next lil Smokey Hounds on the helmet for every tackle, or how bout we replace the T on the helmets with a picture of the Rifleman. Sheesh.

Actually about as far from hideous as you can get..looks really good.

Reactions: 1 person
Pro Combat Copy Cat FAIL!! These compression shirts are HORRIBLE! They don't flow with uniform at all & the text 'Rocky Top' might as well say 'Ed Hardy'. Adidas continues to prove they are pathetic! We want to be 1st class then we need to dress 1st class, Mr. Hart PLEASE call your Bama NIKE Rep!!!!!!

Pro Combat Copy Cat FAIL!! These compression shirts are HORRIBLE! They don't flow with uniform at all & the text 'Rocky Top' might as well say 'Ed Hardy'. Adidas continues to prove they are pathetic! We want to be 1st class then we need to dress 1st class, Mr. Hart PLEASE call your Bama NIKE Rep!!!!!!

We have a contract with Adidas until 2015 and they pay more. Also the uniforms are approved by Dooley

We have a contract with Adidas until 2015 and they pay more. Also the uniforms are approved by Dooley

Lol... Approved by Dooley?? Is that supposed to be a positive thing? We're getting waxed by Arkansas, will be underdogs at home vs Vandy & will be lucky to beat Kentucky... So until Dooley shows he can beat an SEC team, I could give a ___ what he approves! I know the players want something new & something with a swoosh!! Adidas has to pay more, no school would possibly switch to them without a big financial benefit. That allows them to overlook & justify the inferior product!

VN Store

Back