OMG its started, checkerboards on the uniform.

6338875494_98e75faf84_m.jpg

You get some swagger when you are 5-0 in the SEC, not 0-5.

This is just bling, almost as stupid as those goofy orange and white shoes.

You have no right to speak of "Swag" with that failure of an avatar. A monkey in a cheap suit? Seriously? No swagggguh, sir!

You get some swagger when you are 5-0 in the SEC, not 0-5.

This is just bling, almost as stupid as those goofy orange and white shoes.

Orange and white are our colors! How can you not like shoes that are our colors or pants that are our primary color? That just sounds like you don't like stuff that is orange, and if that is the case I suggest a different school choice. Love the orange pants. Love OUR ENDZONES represented on our sleeve. Love OUR MOTTO on the underarms, and love OUR PRIMARY COLOR on our pants. To each their own, but I like things that represent our school on our uniform.

Orange and white are our colors! How can you not like shoes that are our colors or pants that are our primary color? That just sounds like you don't like stuff that is orange, and if that is the case I suggest a different school choice. Love the orange pants. Love OUR ENDZONES represented on our sleeve. Love OUR MOTTO on the underarms, and love OUR PRIMARY COLOR on our pants. To each their own, but I like things that represent our school on our uniform.

How old are you, 10? What school motto, Rocky Top? Are you serious. Sheesh.

I wish there fashion sense. Was there only problem. You can polish a turd but it's still a piece of $hit!

VN Store

Back