Official "women of" threads

This thread is useless without pics.

I give you the women of women of thread.
burkacladwomen.jpg

Those are three hotties right there. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. :)

I don't get all the fuss. You all can still have the women of threads - they are just a few more clicks away.

Reactions: 2 people
While that kinda stinks, it is what is... I'm here to discuss Vols football...there are far better sites for "smut." Lol......... Will miss "girls of" threads in football forum though....

It's always hard to please everyone but I thought this might be a reasonable compromise.

'Reasonable compromise', nice to see people doing this. I think you guys could teach our government a thing or two? Where do you find the pub?

'Reasonable compromise', nice to see people doing this. I think you guys could teach our government a thing or two? Where do you find the pub?