Official "women of" threads

You might be the only one. :lol:

I support you 100%, Freak.. thanks for letting them have their own world of exploiting women.. I pray no young ones venture to the pub and see that but then you are the boss !

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Posted a gif in Official women of bye week just a little while ago that may be borderline. I can't figure out how to delete it. Please delete if necessary! Posted before I noticed the new rule. Don't want to be suspended! Thanks

I'll look, but a first offense isn't going to earn a suspension. That would be reserved for repeat offenders who refuse to comply.

So I guess it really isn't zero tolerance, but it got everyone's attention, right? :)

I support you 100%, Freak.. thanks for letting them have their own world of exploiting women.. I pray no young ones venture to the pub and see that but then you are the boss !

GO VOLS..

Hopefully, what we will see in the pub are tasteful pics of admiration rather than anything that would be described as exploitation, but that's open to interpretation I suppose.

Freak, should we send you all the really questionable extra cleavage material first so you can make a determination?

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully, what we will see in the pub are tasteful pics of admiration rather than anything that would be described as exploitation, but that's open to interpretation I suppose.

Yes that's open to interpretation I agree but there have been some that were pretty much, well you know.. thanks kindly for thinking about us women that post on Volnation.. this is best place ever..

GO VOLS..

Yes that's open to interpretation I agree but there have been some that were pretty much, well you know.. thanks kindly for thinking about us women that post on Volnation.. this is best place ever..

GO VOLS..

The question I would ask is why would you open "official woman of " thread if you knew it would offend you ? Not tryin to be an azz just curious. :hi:

Reactions: 7 people
The question I would ask is why would you open "official woman of " thread if you knew it would offend you ? Not tryin to be an azz just curious. :hi:

Just for the record, this is more of a site-wide issue than it is about any specific thread, it just affects the "women of" threads more than it does the others.

You ask a very interesting question, I looked because I could & stand up for all women of how certain things might make us look.. some pics did very much exploit
women .. Freak is being very fair by moving said thread and all of aren't asses (mentioned by another person or I think he was referring to that word)...

PS, to those that are going to point finger at me, I am not one of the complainers to Freak this time.. I made complaint a long time ago.. :p

GO VOLS..

Last edited:
Where is the "Official I'm a Douche and Complained to the Mods about Pics posted Even though nobody but me made me click on it thread?"

calm down, this came directly from the site owner. Please read here

VolNation - Announcements in Forum : Tennessee Vols Football

Due to some complaints and issues we've had, effective immediately we will have a zero tolerance policy for sexually explicit images or materials posted in the main forums. If you think it might not be work safe, don't post it.

Tasteful content will still be allowed in the off topic forums.

We will have no choice but to suspend those users who fail to comply.

I know this might not be a favorable decision in the eyes of some, but know it's in the best interest of VolNation and its continued success. Keep in mind the main focus of this site is University of Tennessee sports and related sports content.

Thanks in advance for your compliance to this new policy.

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Freak

Actually, sounds like it came from the complainers he was talking about.

Reactions: 8 people

GO VOLS..

Most "exploited" women exploit themselves when they permit themselves to be photographed in a certain manner, IMHO.

Reactions: 6 people
You ask a very interesting question, I looked because I could & stand up for all women of how certain things might make us look.. some pics did very much exploit
women .. Freak is being very fair by moving said thread and all of aren't asses (mentioned by another person or I think he was referring to that word)... this is a football site not a get off on your jollies here... sorry Freak..

GO VOLS..

First off I never said Freak was being unfair by moving it to the pub , nor was I trying to be offensive , to you or anyone else. I was just asking a serious question . :hi:

Let's not turn this into a unnecessary discussion or point fingers, please. This goes much deeper than a few complaints of posters. Most posters on here are very tolerant, even if they happen to disagree with some of the things posted.

Reactions: 2 people
Let's not turn this into a unnecessary discussion or point fingers, please. This goes much deeper than a few complaints of posters. Most posters on here are very tolerant, even if they happen to disagree with some of the things posted.

:eek:k:

First off I never said Freak was being unfair by moving it to the pub , nor was I trying to be offensive , to you or anyone else. I was just asking a serious question . :hi:

I didn't take anything you said as being offensive.. I was trying to answer you in a fair and respectful manner.. :mf_surrender:

GO VOLS..

Where is the "Official I'm a Douche and Complained to the Mods about Pics posted Even though nobody but me made me click on it thread?"

It's in the Nostalgia forum...preserved in perpetuity along with the annual moanfest surrounding the SI Swimsuit issue :yes:

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't take anything you said as being offensive.. I was trying to answer you in a fair and respectful manner.. :mf_surrender:

GO VOLS..

I took it as such, I just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding. :good!:

This thread is useless without pics.

I give you the women of women of thread.
burkacladwomen.jpg

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back