Official: UT hires Kim Caldwell as the new coach for Lady Vols basketball

Huh?

GREAT HIRE. DW style coach. Young, offensive guru, she SIMPLY WINS!!

Coming off a national championship, all she did in Y1 of D1 ball was take Marshall to their SECOND EVER tournament...a .500 conference team and goes 17-1 and wins both reg season and tournament 😆😅🤣

She's a damn killer.

What a resume of accolades. She's coming for everyone.

Screenshot_20240407_131449.jpg

Am I the only one excited by this? All she does is win.

Caldwell is 217-31 in eight seasons as a head coach -- earning eight NCAA berths across two divisions and winning seven total conference championships. Marshall was picked to finish ninth in the preseason Sun Belt media poll, but under Caldwell, the Thundering Herd averaged 85.3 points per game (fourth nationally) and forced 24.2 turnovers per game (second nationally).

Am I the only one excited by this? All she does is win.

Caldwell is 217-31 in eight seasons as a head coach -- earning eight NCAA berths across two divisions and winning seven total conference championships. Marshall was picked to finish ninth in the preseason Sun Belt media poll, but under Caldwell, the Thundering Herd averaged 85.3 points per game (fourth nationally) and forced 24.2 turnovers per game (second nationally).
Against schools in the sister of the blind conference. Come on anybody can win there.

I like the hire. After dealing with Kellie's utter ineptitude over the last five seasons, it'll be nice to have someone in charge who actually knows how to coach (as evidenced by Caldwell's record). She has the chance to be something special once high-quality players start coming in, another area at which KJH was laughably deficient for a decorated former Lady Vol.

Against schools in the sister of the blind conference. Come on anybody can win there.
The ignorance of this post. If anyone could win there, then they would have won every year before she got there. *Breaking News* they didn't.

This reminds me of how everyone didn't want JH, and he's killed it. She has won literally everywhere she's been, she will here too.

VN Store

Back