Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

Are you gettin' to watch it on TV, vader? I'm havin' to settle for Yahoo! Sports' gamecast thing...

Man, it looks like I pretty much copied your signature. I just arranged them that way because I thought it was asthetically pleasing, honest!!

This is an absolute OUTRAGE that the Cardinals game isn't on TV on opening day. The best team in the NL vs. one of the darling picks to win the NL East. This is made for TV sports drama!

No problem man, you got two outta three right. :D

Pujols with the sac fly, intentional walk on Edmonds... make'em pay Rolen!

Wow. This is getting ugly. Looks like a football score.

Just beautiful baseball. Aaron Miles doubles, Chris Carpenter with the sac bunt to get Miles to third, and David Eckstein with the sac fly to score Miles.

Followed by a Sillies' error and a Pujols two-run homer. 13-1 Cards. They appear to be in mid-season form... the Cardinals that is. Maybe the Sillies too. :lol:

The St. Louis Cardinals Victory Tour is off to a great start with a 13-5 victory over the lifeless Philadelphia Phillies.

The Cardinals are on pace to go 162-0, Pujols might just hit 364 homeruns this season, and Scott Rolen looks healthy for a change.

Jimmy Rollins' hit streak will end in this series.

The Cardinals decided to give the Phillies a day off before another thrashing on Wednesday.

The St. Louis Cardinals season-opening winning streak is still alive tonight at 2-0 after toying with the Phillies to a 4-3 victory. Pujols killed another baseball.

The Cubs owned the Cards last year. Couldn't beat anyone else with any simblance of consistency, so, you never know.

True... I'm hoping I get to wear my Cubs hat to school on Friday. 2345 said Maddux is up first so maybe it can be done.

2 down, 160 to go. Good game tonight. Clutch hit in the ninth.

The road to 162-0 continues as the Cardinals defeat the Phillies once again 4-2 behind a solid effort from Jason "I'm a Better Hitter than a Pitcher" Marquis to improve to 3-0 heading into Chicago for the weekend to face the Cubs, just before they are mathematically eliminated by week two.

In a bit of good news for the rest of the NL, Albert Pujols took pity today and decided not to hit a homerun.

(tidwell @ Apr 6 said:
improve to 3-0 heading into Chicago for the weekend to face the Cubs, just before they are mathematically eliminated by week two.

:lolabove:

Did anyone bother to give Juan Encarnacion a baseball IQ test before the Cardinals signed him??? Through four innings today he's looked lost in right field and got doubled off at first base... on a pop fly to left field!

4-0 Cubs early.

Some hack named Josh Hancock wearing a Reds hat in his photo on Yahoo! Sports anyway just blew the win for Carpenter. Carp pitches 6 innings of shutout ball and strikes out 9 and will have nothing to show for it. 2-2 in the bottom of the 7th.

The Cardinals' bullpen blows it and lose to the Cubs 3-2. Seems the Cubs still have their number. I'd say the chances are good for a Cubs sweep tomorrow as that drunk Sidney Ponson makes his Cardinals debut.

VN Store

Back