Official Tennessee at #7 Florida Game 3 Thread - 1 PM - SECN/ESPN3

No coach gives a 2-1 take right there. I can't believe this is actually being discussed lol

Lol. Me either. I guess they are mad the hit sign wasn't given.

I actually thought 2-0 take was correct but it didn't work out. Strike was small and a walk tied it with our best hitter coming up next. I don't blame the 2-0 take but would understand the other thinking but not 2-1

We are wasting valuable time that we could spend on complaining about the lack of streaming for mid-week games. Lol

Or wondering whether the SoCon will stream the mid week game with ETSU...and then complaining. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm proud of the Base Vols taking 2 out of three from Florida this weekend and they showed a lot of heart.......... I think this could be a big momentum type series win that will set the tone for the rest of the SEC season.

Reactions: 2 people
My guess is the 2-0 take was given from the dugout and I agree with it.

Anyone that thinks the 2-1 take is on coaching is showing their baseball ignorance

2-0 in that situation is greenlight all the way for me. Now if Bartlett had been at the plate I see giving the take, but not Ammo.

2-0 in that situation is greenlight all the way for me. Now if Bartlett had been at the plate I see giving the take, but not Ammo.

I can respect that but the zone was so small and ammons hadn't had a good day. It's a 50/50 call imo.

I can respect that but the zone was so small and ammons hadn't had a good day. It's a 50/50 call imo.

Yeah there's no wrong answer. Just me personally, I'd had him swing​ away. At 2-0 with the bases juiced, the guys got to serve one up.

VN Store

Back