Official Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Attended first games of the year this week Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. All wins! Darn work getting in the way of this season.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Fun game tonight. Man didn't realize so many folk from Pittsburgh here. Lowe hot a darn 💣 to right.

366648662_690672676438279_7266813883649505133_n.jpg

Is this one for sure, feels like there have been several done deals here that fell through

I'm headed to the game today. So far, I'm 9-3 this season in the games I've been to.
That is an MVP batting average for wins vs attendance.👍
Hope they win again

That was an incredible walk off win!
Rays need you to go to all of their playoff games

Last edited:
Reactions: Boca Vol
That is an MVP batting average for wins vs attendance.👍
Hope they win again

That was an incredible walk off win!
Rays need you to go to all of their playoff games
Ben Joyce pitched the 8th for the Angels. I wasn't paying too much attention to the "new" pitcher for the Angels until his 1st pitch was 101! My buddy said, "WTF?" and we looked at the scoreboard and saw it was Ben.

I said, "Yeah, he dropped 105 in a game at UT last season." 4 of his 1st 6 pitches were over 100!

We typically go to the travel day games at 1pm. We went to several weekend games: Braves, Brewers., Dodgers, etc

Reactions: tntar heel
Ben Joyce pitched the 8th for the Angels. I wasn't paying too much attention to the "new" pitcher for the Angels until his 1st pitch was 101! My buddy said, "WTF?" and we looked at the scoreboard and saw it was Ben.

I said, "Yeah, he dropped 105 in a game at UT last season." 4 of his 1st 6 pitches were over 100!
Did the same on his inning on Tuesday.

VN Store

Back