Official Nashville Predators Thread

I'm nervous. Hate losing to the nucks. I would love a win here. Just gotta beat the 6 on 5 pretty soon.

I swear if any Vancouver fans try to talk to me tomorrow I am taking off my skate and smacking them with it!!!!

GO PREDATORS

Big win tonight, an how awesome was Hal Gill? If St. Louis loses tomorrow night, we can pull within a point of them on Thursday.

And that save is why Luongo is the best goalkeeper in the league.

No he isn't. He wasn't even the best goalie featured in that game. Also, there is a guy in New York that is better.

Last edited:
Great save, but he should have lifted the puck anyway and it still would have been an easy goal. Great move, though.

Agreed, can't fault a defenseman for not putting that in though.

As for the creaming over the save. I was at the game, and it was a good save, maybe even the save of the period. Rinne and Luongo both made better saves in that game.

Big game tonight, you might say. But, it seems like I've said that about all the games we've played in the past month, lol. We're essentially fighting the Blues for home ice in the first round of the playoffs. Whether we wind up 4th or 5th seed won't affect any matchups.

Of course there's always the possibility of us dropping below 5th seed. It's starting to look like a pipe dream to take the division from Detroit, though. They lose their goalie for a couple weeks and what do they do? Well of course go on a massive winning streak.

Go Preds!!

Not showing on dish tonight either.

I checked the schedule and every game has FS-TN beside it except tonight and Saturday's games..and the blues are up 1-0.

VN Store

Back