Official Nashville Predators Thread

Interesting from ESPN:
Barrie, a power-play quarterback, seems the most likely to move as he has requested a trade from Nashville and GM Barry Trotz allowed his camp to seek one.

Well 3 good wins, really hate we dropped a bad loss to a horrible Ducks team middle of it though. Freaking Oilers and Seattle on crazy win streaks trying to knock us out of the playoffs. Love a nice 8-9 game win streak right here going towards the break.

Welp.......this team has burned out and heading in the wrong direction. Hoped they'd get their legs back after the All Star break but......nope.

WOW!!!! I thought last game was going to be the worst effort of the year..........clearly not. Dont think I've ever seen a 0-4 first period with only 1 SOG. What else is on tv?

Saros ain't it. Hopefully he has the same run he did last year. Then trade him in the offseason

Last edited:
This team is unexplainable.........cant figure them out. I wanna get excited about a playoff berth (even if its Wild Card) but I don't want to be let down. COME ON PREDS!!! finish strong baby!!!

VN Store

Back