Official Nashville Predators Thread

Got to hand it to the team........Seattle isnt bad and that was a very good win. Offense was buzzing, Saros was lights out with a shutout, and defense seemed to help him out. Also, major thing for me?............We seemed to stay out of the penalty box for a change.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Welp.......we may not be playoff bound this year. But that was a fun game and a great win over Colorado.

........super late puck drop tonight.......coulda started this Polie honoring at 0845 i feel

Something changed in this team after that road trip. They are playing some great hockey. Question is how long whatever it is last

Reactions: SDV
Leafs got our # tonight......we look flat. Was hoping Novak would get his legs back by 2nd period or so

I don’t follow hockey too much. But will check the standings weekly. Are the Preds an up and coming team?

Deifinitely an interesting team to watch...........starting to gel and play well together right now. 12-3 in the last 15 which is the best in the NHL out of the last 15. I didnt think they'd make the playoffs but right now they're sitting #1 in the wild card. It should be fun down the stretch for sure as long as they can keep improving and stay healthy. I'd calssify them as a fun team to watch and even promote them as overachievers at this point.

Deifinitely an interesting team to watch...........starting to gel and play well together right now. 12-3 in the last 15 which is the best in the NHL out of the last 15. I didnt think they'd make the playoffs but right now they're sitting #1 in the wild card. It should be fun down the stretch for sure as long as they can keep improving and stay healthy. I'd calssify them as a fun team to watch and even promote them as overachievers at this point.

Is this a young team talent wise?

I don’t follow hockey too much. But will check the standings weekly. Are the Preds an up and coming team?
I wouldn't necessarily say up and coming. They are in a weird spot right now as a franchise. They have a new GM and head coach. They've done things roster-wise that make it look like they want to start to rebuild (dispatched some high-priced veterans, playing some young players), but they've also done things that make it look like they want to win now (spent some money on FAs who aren't cheap relative to their production, etc.).

Personally I wish they've choose one side or the other - results usually aren't kind to teams who try to have a bit of both. But they've played incredibly well over the last few weeks.

Reactions: THEONLYTENISEE

VN Store

Back