Official Nashville Predators Thread

I will be in a neutral color........probably orange, or I could be ghey and wear my Flyers jersey/sweater

Thought about it...ha ha. Taking my brother and cousin. I don't believe they've ever been to a playoff game.

Yeah j/k, I am taking my daughter which will be her first hockey game other than local minor league hockey. She didnt really grow up with hockey like she did with college football.

Thats my favorite section to sit in. Sat in row C earlier this year and it was probably the best seats ive ever had to a Preds game.

Bear, that Pens Flyers series is gonna be a great one. I'll be watching that one as much as possible. Rooting for the Flyers hard in that one.

Just downloaded my tickets section 117 row ff. Cant wait..go preds!!

Only problem I have no preds gear to wear..anywhere in Murfreesboro to pick some up before tomorrow night?

Only problem I have no preds gear to wear..anywhere in Murfreesboro to pick some up before tomorrow night?

Check out Sports Seasons on Thompson, they should have some stuff. If not there, you can get some at Dicks

FYI, tonight's game is on CNBC for those outside of Preds viewing area. 5pm PST/8pm EST

Get there early and get some there. I'm going to sports seasons in Franklin to get a hat.

Dick's is the best bet, or Hibbetts or Hat World, should have any trouble finding a hat in the Boro

Section 102 Row M.

I will drink my first liquor drink in, T-minus 4 hours. Leaving work early.

Apparently the team is hosting a big pre game party in the plaza. Should be a blast.

VN Store

Back