Official Nashville Predators Thread

Great play by Halischuck. If there is an outcome you want in a meaningless game, this has to be it.

Snubbed on the ESPN hockey page. They have a poll for who you think will win the Western conference: Vancouver, St. Louis, LA, Detroit or other.

LA and Detroit are included, but not Nashville? Nice.

I couldn't care less about what ESPN says, as their hockey coverage has been a complete joke for years.

If Game 5 happens (which it will), I'll try to be there.

Snubbed on the ESPN hockey page. They have a poll for who you think will win the Western conference: Vancouver, St. Louis, LA, Detroit or other.

LA and Detroit are included, but not Nashville? Nice.

No small market love. Par for the course. We have the fifth best record in the NHL. The doubters will become believers after we dispatch Detroit.

More notably, the #1 power play in the NHL for a team that was consistently mediocre for the longest time at that.

Already got that feeling in my stomach, it's going to be a long week. Pure excitement. I'll be at game 2 on Friday screaming till my throat bleeds!

Wow, how? I know there was a deal for Preds fans to get these for regular season price to keep the Wings fans out.

I didn't realize they were that cheap there. That's pretty close to face if not cheaper.

Will be in the lower bowl for game 2 Friday night............just want to see some great playoff hockey. I wish I could find a catfish head to wear...

VN Store

Back