Official Nashville Predators Thread

Anybody think the offside rule should be tweaked? Ellis's left skate wasn't physically on the blue line, but it was dangling over it when the puck entered the zone. It seems like that should count as being onside, no? His entire body did enter the zone before the puck did.

So question. We are cable cutting. If I pay for nhl tv. I know that I won’t be able to watch the Home games due to blackout. But will I be able to watch the away games without a subscription to a cable company.

So question. We are cable cutting. If I pay for nhl tv. I know that I won’t be able to watch the Home games due to blackout. But will I be able to watch the away games without a subscription to a cable company.

Not if you live in Preds TV market

SDV is right. I live south of DC, and I can't see Caps games regardless of where they are playing. I only see them live when they are Nationally televised.

Good thing for me I'm a preds fan.

If you get an over-internet tv like youtube tv or sling tv that has Fox and NBC regional channels you will get them all no problem plus a bunch if other good channels for about $40. I watch every home and away game like this.

Last edited:
So the Preds can clinch their first Central Division title if:

1. They beat Buffalo

&

2. The Jets lose in regulation to Toronto

They can also clinch the regular-season Western Conference title if:

1. They win
2. Jets lose in regulation
3. Las Vegas loses to San Jose in any fashion

So Eeli Tolvanen replaces Forsberg on the top line. Also looks like Watson may return to the line-up too.

He'll get more chances before the playoffs, but Tolvanen is going to have to earn his spot. I don't see him playing against TB tomorrow night.

What makes this worse is that the Jets and Bruins both won. May cost the Preds home ice if they meet Boston in the Finals. And still leaves some work to do to wrap up the division.

VN Store

Back