Official Nashville Predators Thread

If you feel like getting hammered, play this drinking game: take a drink every time you hear a duck call.

I'm good I'm going to be the DD for that night.

For those that have been how are the seats around the arena. Ive found some cheap tickets in the 330 area will those be play or should I spend a bit more

I'm good I'm going to be the DD for that night.

For those that have been how are the seats around the arena. Ive found some cheap tickets in the 330 area will those be play or should I spend a bit more

You can see pretty well anywhere you sit. I sit up top for the majority of games I go to. They do $15 tickets the day of the game, you have to listen to the radio tab 9am and get a code for the Ticketmaster website. It’s a gamble tho, they’re a lot harder to come by than in seasons past.

You can see pretty well anywhere you sit. I sit up top for the majority of games I go to. They do $15 tickets the day of the game, you have to listen to the radio tab 9am and get a code for the Ticketmaster website. It’s a gamble tho, they’re a lot harder to come by than in seasons past.

It was better last season when they did it through the app. It’s a pain in the donkey now

Whose spot does Fish take when he gets back? Got to think its Hartnell or Salomaki. Love Hartnell but he doesn't have the skating ability we need from him.

Preds have acquired Forward Mark McNeill from Dallas.

He was the #18 pick in the 2011 draft

Picked up a Fiala

Attachments

• 6050AACC-CB32-4CFA-8AB1-09EB2F068085.jpg
    6050AACC-CB32-4CFA-8AB1-09EB2F068085.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
PK gets all the hype, but Ekholm is such a beast. You rarely see him out of position or making mistakes. A great puck handler too.

VN Store

Back