• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Official Nashville Predators Thread

The tickets are high... like $175 for good seats
After the cup run, tickets have gotten outrageous. In 2010 I used to sit in the upper deck for $10 on Thursday night home games. Heck, even last year you could line up outside Bridgestone the morning of a home game where the box office would sell about 100 tickets for $15/ea. Price to pay for being good I suppose.

They still do the $15 tickets most home games. You have to listen to the Woody and Jim radio show now though for a code instead of just thru the app.

They still do the $15 tickets most home games. You have to listen to the Woody and Jim radio show now though for a code instead of just thru the app.
You are correct. Believe it involves listening to the 4 hour radio show and then attempting to sign in to the Preds app quickly to try and get your tickets. Seemed much easier to just line up outside the ticket office, but what do I know.

You are correct. Believe it involves listening to the 4 hour radio show and then attempting to sign in to the Preds app quickly to try and get your tickets. Seemed much easier to just line up outside the ticket office, but what do I know.

It was much easier and convenient thru the app. I (along with most people I'd imagine) can't listen to the radio in order to get the code.

After the cup run, tickets have gotten outrageous. In 2010 I used to sit in the upper deck for $10 on Thursday night home games. Heck, even last year you could line up outside Bridgestone the morning of a home game where the box office would sell about 100 tickets for $15/ea. Price to pay for being good I suppose.

A game all in.. in about $300 including parking. food, beer etc per ticket...

I left before the Ellis goal to come to the gym. Saw Nerds post and watched OT. Thanks Nerd

VN Store

Back