Official Nashville Predators Thread

Any chance he becomes a Ranger?

I'd say decent. They've got around $11m of cap left, and only Del Zotto left to sign. That said, I think someone will get desperate and offer him a lot more in terms of dollars and years than he should get as a 35 year old. Is his priority going to be having a fair chance of winning a Cuo, or getting paid ?

What does Nashville have left as far as cap...............or what do they have left as far as money they can spend for the next couple of years?

Josh Cooper of the Tennessean confirms the Nashville Predators have indeed reached out to Shane Doan via his agent, Terry Bross.

"I've been in contact with Shane Doan almost a month now. I keep in contact with him," Predators coach Barry Trotz said this week. "To be quite honest I hope everything gets resolved in Phoenix and he retires as a Phoenix Coyote, but if it doesn't, I know Nashville is on his short list."

Preds signed Scott Hannan the other day. The pic the Preds used on Facebook looks like Mark Wahlberg

Preds signed Scott Hannan the other day. The pic the Preds used on Facebook looks like Mark Wahlberg

400479_10151111230272558_530175747_n.jpg

Dead ringer.

Hopefully a shortened season will get going soon. It'll be interesting to see how the D plays without Suter, he will be hugely missed.

Hopefully a shortened season will get going soon. It'll be interesting to see how the D plays without Suter, he will be hugely missed.

Shortened season won't allot 4-5 game skids or 0-3 road trips. Hopefully our consistency in goal will give us an advantage.

What did I miss in that loooooong offseason? I know we lost Suter and kept Weber. Any other major roster changes? I see Radulov still on the roster, but I thought he was going back to the KHL permanently or something.

Should we expect to continue our march toward slightly above mediocrity? Or did we take a major step back when we lost Suter?

What did I miss in that loooooong offseason? I know we lost Suter and kept Weber. Any other major roster changes? I see Radulov still on the roster, but I thought he was going back to the KHL permanently or something.

Should we expect to continue our march toward slightly above mediocrity? Or did we take a major step back when we lost Suter?

Raddy's back in Russia. Andrei Kostitsyn is gone (good riddance) but kept his brother. Bouillon is gone as well as Lindback. That's about all I can remember. Got Chris Mason back.

Thought we gave Suter everything he asked for and he still left. Still scratching my head on that one

Toughest pill to swallow this season... Jordin Tootoo in a Red Wings jersey

that just ain't right

I'm realy looking for big things out of Josi this year..I've always loved his game.

Josh Cooper with the Tennessean was on 1045 yesterday saying he would be the one paired with Weber now.

He also said the team chemistry had been great in the down time. Weber's been leading daily scimmages with the players that are here. Losing team buys lunch. Good interview

VN Store

Back