Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

This business with Robbie Rogers is tragic. I feel bad that he feels compelled to quit playing.

I feel bad that they I have to be subjected to hearing about him being some kind of damn hero for coming out about liking to suck ****....and oh no he has to quit bc he cant handle playing and coming out at the same time.....boo freakin who

I feel bad that they I have to be subjected to hearing about him being some kind of damn hero for coming out about liking to suck ****....and oh no he has to quit bc he cant handle playing and coming out at the same time.....boo freakin who

Were you touched inappropriately as a child?

Look it's really nothing against him personally....love the sinner hate the sin....but it's the fact that he is being portrayed as a hero and someone for our kids to look up to...WHY? He is no Jackie Robinson.....

I could care less about being classy....it's my opinion and I will voice my opinion whether you like it or think its right or wrong....so you can say Classy all day and it will not change my opinion or affect me in any way.....

I'm tired of someone voicing their opinion and when it gets bashed they apologize.....stand behind it and have a backbone

I could care less about being classy....it's my opinion and I will voice my opinion whether you like it or think its right or wrong....so you can say Classy all day and it will not change my opinion or affect me in any way.....

I'm tired of someone voicing their opinion and when it gets bashed they apologize.....stand behind it and have a backbone

I don't think anyone has asked you to apologize. You're more than welcome to your own opinion, but just understand that in this case it makes you look like a bigoted, redneck piece of trash.

There are certainly better ways to express your feelings that saying the following...
I feel bad that I have to be subjected to hearing about him being some kind of damn hero for coming out about liking to suck ****

I could care less about being classy....it's my opinion and I will voice my opinion whether you like it or think its right or wrong....

Of course you are. By the same token, I am also well within my right of voicing my opinion, which is that yours sounds rather bigoted and discriminatory.

so you can say Classy all day and it will not change my opinion or affect me in any way.....

Awesome.

Nobody here has bashed you. If anything, people have simply disagreed with what you posted. However, if you are going to say something that is laced with bigotry, you need to be prepared for the backlash that will likely follow.

Apparently you don't watch Fox Soccer channel any....every one is gushing over him and saying what kind of hero he is for being brave about coming out.....it's BS

Personally, I think it is very brave of him to come out like he has.

Personally, I think it is very brave of him to come out like he has.

I see it as a publicity stunt to get his name out there again and since his soccer career is coming to an end he thinks it might give him some different opportunities to cash in....

As far as being called a bigot....oh well....its my view and beliefs that homosexuality is wrong and an abomination....whether u like me or not or consider me this or that will not change my view....

Also, I wasn't accusing yall of bashing me...I meant in general. Like when the 49ers safety answered the questions on a gay teammate and then got bashed...he quickly gave in and apologized

I know my opinion is inflammatory and I don't expect everyone to agree or even like it....I actually expect the opposite

This is a prime example of "it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

Agreed I prob could have went about it differently....but it seems that is all we hear anymore is so and so has come out....how brave...they are so heroic.....I am just tired of it being promoted as the best thing ever and US folks who are straight and against it are uneducated morons.....I'm educated and am not a moron....(just don't ask my wife tho)

I see it as a publicity stunt to get his name out there again and since his soccer career is coming to an end he thinks it might give him some different opportunities to cash in....

As far as being called a bigot....oh well....its my view and beliefs that homosexuality is wrong and an abomination....whether u like me or not or consider me this or that will not change my view....

I have no problem with you and I wish you no ill will. I simply disagree with your position. That is all.

Great opening weekend, second half of last nights match was cracking. Valeri already looks like a huge acquisition.

Anybody else catch Valeri's opening goal? Four touches off his weak foot, ball never hit the ground, over a defender and slotted the ball in to the far post.

Timbers should have won, absolutely robbed of a penalty, but that happened most games last season.

Milo, I will have to go either with ur boy V....or Higuain on goal of week.....

Also, did u catch the SPURS dismantle Inter Milan yesterday.....awesome....

VN Store

Back