Official Jon Gruden Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon.....

200w.gif

Reactions: 8 people
can someone enlighten me with some knowledge....if butch did indeed come to an agreement with a buyout plan after they negotiated all options assuming that bama will be he last game, does that give currie and the AD to do business with other coaches in the market? Are they allowed to discuss salaries or a potential contract for that matter? There's so much smoke going on even ray charles could see it.

Reactions: 2 people
Well sounds like a big ole batch of sour grapes for little Tony basillo. Just mad the real reporters are members of volnation. Three words “suck it” Tony basilliyo

can someone enlighten me with some knowledge....if butch did indeed come to an agreement with a buyout plan after they negotiated all options assuming that bama will be he last game, does that give currie and the AD to do business with other coaches in the market? Are they allowed to discuss salaries or a potential contract for that matter? There's so much smoke going on even ray charles could see it.

Ask Sarah. She’s usually up to speed because she reads every single post.

Yes as long as there is language in the contract to cover that or an official severance date prior to offer.

Reactions: 1 person
So, I posted a Nug. Couldn't get the whole thing, but here's a sample. We'll see if it gets posted. ;)

Gruden XX has potential to be rather epic.

I doubt it. This thread will be maxed out by 8 oclock tomorrow night.

Gruden XXI however could be amazing!
But that will only be to end of the night Sunday ...

Business as usual till The Gruden comes come.
( betting XXX)

Freak? You have like an alarm that goes off when threads are getting close to being locked?

Nah, just hanging out enjoying the fun. :)

If the thread gets to 7000 and nobody sees it, one of you guys hit the report button so one of us can take care of it.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back