Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hire Jeff Brohm it will cost UT my yearly donation. I will change my will and they will no longer get what I'd planned on giving at that point either. If they aren't serious about trying to win, I will no longer be serious about trying to aid the process.

Reactions: 6 people
First time, long time. Couple of thoughts:

1. This thread is fun. I like it.

2. Here's why Gruden wants to leave his cushy broadcasting job to coach at UT:

Attachments

• IMG_5837.jpg
    IMG_5837.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: 3 people
Different spelling? You could be right, the last time I tried to check this twitter it was "protected".

Nah it's the same. I was under the impression some guy just made an account to tweet out info. This guy uses his account to be a jackass with 5% "inside info"

In reference to Twitter...is it me, or is the Tennessee Football twitter account really bad and annoying. Maybe it’s just my current bitterness.

In reference to Twitter...is it me, or is the Tennessee Football twitter account really bad and annoying. Maybe it’s just my current bitterness.

I definitely can't be objective. Bitter as well. We'll go with bad and annoying anyway

Yup. This is awful. They really could care less about the fanbase. Seriously...

And if they care that little about me to not truly invest in a big name, the. I will choose to not invest in donations and season tickets anymore. I’ll just stay in my house and watch on TV.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope the AD knows what they are doing. There are rumors starting about kelly to UCLA ( who was my first choice).
I hope they don’t stall this and we lose both kelly and the Gruden pipedream.
After that the real choices get slim quickly

Reactions: 2 people
Feelslike98 tweeted Cowherd said 'don't be surprised if you hear a Chip Kelly to UCLA soon'

I hate UT's admins/boosters, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back