Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the negagrudes will look when he is announced as the HC......

ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.gif

We would have to start a “For All You Negagrudes” thread

Reactions: 1 person
With the luck of the VOLS JG will play like gang busters and Butch will prove he can win a game and delay this another couple of weeks :thud:

I have never cheered against the vols football team and never will. I don’t think it matters at this point. Even if they win, a whippin from bama will start it all again. If they already have a list of candidates I think it’s a done deal. I could be wrong.

I have never cheered against the vols football team and never will. I don’t think it matters at this point. Even if they win, a whippin from bama will start it all again. If they already have a list of candidates I think it’s a done deal. I could be wrong.

My post was kinda tongue in cheek ..... I NEVER want the VOLS to loose and have never cheered against them.... just can't do it! :hi:

FeelsLike98 tweeted that Peyton Manning called Dormady when he was threatening to quit. Peyton told him about the future of the program and Dormady has decided to stay. He made it sound like he knew more details about what Peyton told him but he couldn't say.

FeelsLike98 tweeted that Peyton Manning called Dormady when he was threatening to quit. Peyton told him about the Great Grude and Dormady became a Gruid. He made it sound like he knew more details about what Peyton told him but he couldn't say. And this was his message: "After Lyle comes the one more powerful than he, the laces of whose cleats he is not worthy to stoop down and untie."

fyp

Last edited:
feelslike98 tweeted that peyton manning called dormady when he was threatening to quit. Peyton told him about the future of the program and dormady has decided to stay. He made it sound like he knew more details about what peyton told him but he couldn't say.

soon

FeelsLike98 tweeted that Peyton Manning called Dormady when he was threatening to quit. Peyton told him about the future of the program and Dormady has decided to stay. He made it sound like he knew more details about what Peyton told him but he couldn't say.

Maybe he told him to be patient and stay the course and he would guide him to greatness next year as the QB coach at the University of Tennessee and Head Coach Gruden would give him every opportunity to be great.

I was told something very similar.

No way to know how credible this is but the follow up tweets are a bit interesting. Discussion regarding post CBJ.

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back