Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
1314959189_george_clooney__soon.gif

SOON!!!

This is how those that say they don’t believe come in here to check just hoping that it is true. SOON

Reactions: 5 people
My wife asked me why I was so intent on gruden becoming the coach. I told her because it’s Gruden and she needs to be intent on it too. She said no, I said I will buy you a new car if he’s the head coach. Never seen a woman want Gruden to coach at UT like mine does now. She keeps asking if he’s been hired. That is how you can get your wife involved in Grudemania

Reactions: 14 people
Remember when Peyton said that he would like to coach QB’s at Tennessee? Imagine being more involved in coaching with Gruden. Peyton could coach or help our anytime he wants especially working out with QB’s during the off season is where champions is made. I remember I use to hear qb’’s and wr’s working during volunteering work outs during the summer especially with #1 qb and top receivers. I swear when season started it doesn’t look like they put the work in the off season.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife asked me why I was so intent on gruden becoming the coach. I told her because it’s Gruden and she needs to be intent on it too. She said no, I said I will buy you a new car if he’s the head coach. Never seen a woman want Gruden to coach at UT like mine does now. She keeps asking if he’s been hired. That is how you can get your wife involved in Grudemania

I sincerely hope the woman gets her new car

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back