Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to step away from a team I've followed for as long as I can remember in my life(23 years old) just because my team didn't hire the guy I wanted them to. I do like Strong, but even if I didn't, I would support him until he gives me reason not to. I will support Hart until he gives me reason not to. I would also support Gruden, Gundy, or whoever else until they gave me reason not to. But I will always support the Tennessee Volunteers. It's much more than individuals running the team, it's the team itself.

If the AD is a failure and the coach is a failure, they will be gotten rid of. What won't leave/be gotten rid of is our team.

Vol fan first and foremost. What I have been saying for a long time.
VFL

Right behind the "Strong" recruiter in order. . . .Duke, Toledo, Houston, Central Michigan, East Carolina. . . . do I need to go on? If he only has 12 spots then that is more the reason to make sure you have quality recruits. He is a joke.

Based on the Average rating of the recruits Strong has at Louisville, it is the best recruiting class in the Big East. That's all you can ask of him is to beat his peers.

DEAR GOD, YOU'RE 23?

Please tell me you've had a vasectomy? Unemployment projections are already high enough.

I fall into the same boat as Boro (although I'm still behind Gruden getting the job). I hate to use this as an example, but considering how closely I follow being a VFL, it fits. If your parents are arguing and come to you to ask your opinion on them getting a divorce and you say, "no", but they separate anyways, would you be mad? Would you not feel some sort of abandonment and sorrow for the disregard of your input? Sure you would. But would you stop loving them? Absolutely not. They're you're parents (and probably your brother and sister, in your case).

Think about it. We can maybe get you a coloring book so you can try to draw it out.

lol, You having fun bro? Throwing around personal insults on a message board? That make you feel good about yourself? Bet it does.

I didn't state 23 like I was claiming I've been some Vol fan forever. I was just saying I've been through the good times and the bad just like Boro.

And Boro said he was going to quit supporting the Vols. Your comparison makes no sense.

Based on the Average rating of the recruits Strong has at Louisville, it is the best recruiting class in the Big East. That's all you can ask of him is to beat his peers.

I thought he never finished better than 5th in the Big East with his recruiting classes...

Another example of the Knoxville media's fine reporting:

John Adams ‏@johnadamskns
Charlie Strong would fit UT's six-letter standard. He would be the seventh consecutive UT head coach with six letters in his last name.

:eek:lol:

Groundbreaking stuff.

Fair stance hv. May as well hold out until anything is official. Good to know the program and next coach will get your support. That's what men do. Some need to take heed.

Right because men blindly back bad decisions cause their Mericans and That's what Mericans do.

Reactions: 1 person
As far as a college goes, I feel UT is the only school he would ever look at. However, I think he would consider NFL if it was the perfect situation. My guy tells me, he will either be our next coach or remain in the booth. I'm still holding out hope that he will wear Orange very soon.

That's Oakland. Did you see the reception he got there?

All this crap is just speculation... nothing has happened, they saw Auburn and Arkansas fill their jobs, and based on the interviews, who looks like the obvious candidate? Exactly. I mean they called that Arkansas hire, didn't they? Well, the 50th name they said, and they didn't even say it until it was released... Chill out, and if you aren't for Gruden, why are you even here? Don't you have a thread for Strong, or do you not really have a lot good to say about him, or is it that it is very lonely over there?

You Strong supporters finally won me over! SEC championships are way overrated and who the eff would possibly want a National championship! YAY LOSING!

I.. I... I see the light!

Repeat after me:
Mediocrity is ok, Mediocrity is ok, Mediocrity is ok

I thought he never finished better than 5th in the Big East with his recruiting classes...

This is based off the average of the recruits not the total score which pulls them down because of their limited scholarship vacancies.

Charlie Strong would fit UT's six-letter standard. He would be the seventh consecutive UT head coach with six letters in his last name.

Groundbreaking stuff.
Gruden 6 letters the streak will continue !

You Strong supporters finally won me over! SEC championships are way overrated and who the eff would possibly want a National championship! YAY LOSING!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well Said...:hi:

The best post was the one that had CDD didn't kill us so Strong won't either...:eek:lol:

I may actually put that as my Sig...

Groundbreaking stuff.
Adams/Hyams= Woodward and Bernstein

Everybody wanted Gruden and that's ok but it really was a fantasy. Strong will be good. 100 times better than Dooley!

That's not saying anything. Dooley will go down as the worst coach in SEC history.

He's a wait and see hire, just like Dooley was, a better record in a crap conference. If it happens I'll be let down, but once the O&W game comes around I'll be sitting on the fence to see if this guy can beat Saban, Richt, Spurrier or Muschamp on the trail or on the field because that is the requirement.

Hello people. It's not over yet. Has there been an announcement. This is the part we heard about from tha ogs. Long live tha gru. 2 hours ago there was a lot if these !!!!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back