Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it had already been state like a million times that Gruden couldn't leave for the nfl until 2016... Much less talk with other coaches about potential jobs with him in the nfl. Doesn't he have a slight advantage working for MNF? I think all this crap about him going to an nfl team is just that... Crap.

If he coaches anywhere, it's UT. I'm all in!!

My three year old when she doesn't get her way, "Well I'm not gonna play any more." (Pout face, stomp, cry)

Bitter Grudenites when they don't get their way "Well I'm not gonna watch them play any more." (Pout face, stomp, cry)

I think it has less to do with Gruden and more to do with a shi&&y hire...and Strong, Fedora, Golden... those are all shi&&y hires

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams has been talking about his sources for awhile...says "i'd rather be right than first"...admits he could be wrong, but is still very confident in his sources

I thought it had already been state like a million times that Gruden couldn't leave for the nfl until 2016... Much less talk with other coaches about potential jobs with him in the nfl. Doesn't he have a slight advantage working for MNF? I think all this crap about him going to an nfl team is just that... Crap.

If he coaches anywhere, it's UT. I'm all in!!
Exactly he's been talking to NFL assisstant coaches which is illegal if he was to take a NFL job so it can't be that

heh...my last page had more "This message is hidden because ***** is on your ignore list." than actual posts.

That's gotta be a first!

Do you know why he has that number of commits or do you just like talking out of your rear? Louisville has very limited space for this class. 12 spots.

Right behind the "Strong" recruiter in order. . . .Duke, Toledo, Houston, Central Michigan, East Carolina. . . . do I need to go on? If he only has 12 spots then that is more the reason to make sure you have quality recruits. He is a joke.

I stepped away for most of the day. Do we have a coach yet, or is everything just rumors like before? If its a rumor other than Gruden, just STFU!

Really wish Boro would have made that ban bet with me. Oh we'll. lol

are you 5? What difference does it make... he said he was going to go cheer for another team so you get your wish... but why do i see you saying the same thing over and over.

I think it has less to do with Gruden and more to do with a shi&&y hire...and Strong, Fedora, Golden... those are all shi&&y hires

What hire, that was available and not Gruden, who have a brought a different reaction from the Gruds? Serious question.

Ok people, this is getting a little ridiculous. Nobody is saying we won't support Strong if he is our next HC. Trust me, I'll be on the front row of the student section for every home game (Just like I was this year).
However, the simple fact of the matter is....

Strong is a good hire. Gruden is a great hire.
Of course, we're going to be disappointed if we get Strong instead of Gruden.

Who wouldn't be?

That's not to say I don't think Strong could be successful here, because I do. But do any of you trolls honestly think that Gruden wouldn't be more successful? Like I said before...
If you want Strong, go to the Strong thread.

There is more than one Boro Vol here. Just for the record.

I was not a huge supporter of Strong, however beggars can't be choosers. I think he will be a great coach. I pray for his and the football teams success because Lord knows we need it.

2012 We will never forget...the year of the Gruden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back