Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant Ramey just mentioned a "Jon Gruden sneak attack" in a tweet

He actually said "Unless TN pulls a JG sneak attack, AK just out-hired the crap out of the Vols." Tifwiw, but I feel that by simply stating the JG sneak attack wo the full statement could be misleading, and raise hopes even higher. Personally, I don't feel that the boosters would even entertain the thought of being out-hired by Ark! Gruden or bust!

Ya think? Hadn't really noticed.

LOL.

I will tell you one thing, when Gruden's agent is told to throw a wet blanket on something he does not fool around. I mean, this place was fully engulfed the night before. It was crazy. Even a fairly major media outlet was reporting on it. Even Hyams finally admitted he had been contacted. After the Lamonte statement it fell off instantly.

Somebody quietly lock the door.

Maybe put a dresser in front of it too. Stay away from the windows. If they don't think we're here, maybe they'll all leave.

Sshhh.

You'd think the local media would realize their room has been padded the entire time. I have this image of Rucker as the boy in the bubble.

So Stong is out...

Gundy to the Hogs...

If we don't get Chucky it looks like The Hat is headed to Knoxvegas.

And Hart isn't stupid. TIFWIW.

I'm sure it did,Arky basically begged him to come for $6 mil/yr and we went to his house,chit on his carpet,kicked his dog,flipped him a bird,and said "bye,we don't want you,we already have our guy,but we are leading the morons in the media on a snipe hunt..."

Gundy still had to think about it hard considering it was UT vs Arky...

Post of the freakin year candidate here folks!

excited.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Jimmy Cheek's best interests are for the UNIVERSITY. Not the football program.

This attitude is why our school system in America sucks.

But, why can't we have both? Notre Dame does, although it has been a while since their football team was a NC contender, but now appears they are back. Florida (as much as I hate to say it) does. Texas does. Stanford is now getting there. Why do people think that it has to be one or the other? It can be both, but it takes leadership, not management, to achieve it. Cheeks doesn't have it.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back