Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go!

tumblr_m5b94yEg761rps3kwo1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Well, with Arkansas and Auburn having made their hires, y immediate reaction to both was "nice coach, doesn't scare me." I'm praying to the Gruden gods that we get our man so that we can run the SEC for years to come..

Once Gruden, Always Gruden
:rock:

copied from a friend of mine on facebook:

The list be dwindling fellas...It's not Gruden,
It's obvi Stoops! --> nothing
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Fisher --> not interested
It's not Gruden, it's obvi Golden! --> dropped out of contention
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Franklin--> extension

It's not Gruden, it's obvi Gundy! --> "Tennessee not appealing to Gundy"
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Davis --> not even talked to, interviewing with Purdue/Colorado
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Briles--> extension
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Smart --> no it isn't, he's a coordinator and Auburn is signing him
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Fedora --> we have not even spoken to Fedora
It's not Gruden, It's obvi Strong....guys, help me out here!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure it did,Arky basically begged him to come for $6 mil/yr and we went to his house,chit on his carpet,kicked his dog,flipped him a bird,and said "bye,we don't want you,we already have our guy,but we are leading the morons in the media on a snipe hunt..."

Gundy still had to think about it hard considering it was UT vs Arky...

Just blew my first beer of the day through my nose on the computer screen. Thats funny. I don't care who you are.

Anyone get the feeling Gundy is pulling a Pearl? He's "entertaining" that he wants to go elsewhere, but really doesn't want to leave. Just wants reassurances that he's going to be well-compensated?

Here we go - we're gonna have a major influx of:

1) Bandwagon Grudenites

2) Posters who think we haven't heard from an Anti-Grude before
You're exactly right. We need to go back to last Friday and see who jumped ship and who has been here through the sticky banana party.

Well, with Arkansas and Auburn having made their hires, y immediate reaction to both was "nice coach, doesn't scare me." I'm praying to the Gruden gods that we get our man so that we can run the SEC for years to come..

Once Gruden, Always Gruden
:rock:

Unless we hire Smart....

Still no official denial from Gruden's side or ours, and the sudden hiring out of the blue by other programs.

There is no other coach standing at the podium with Dave Hart, which means that Gruden is still in play. We may not get him, but he's not off the board yet.

All these bama clowns I work with are laughing cause everyone has a coach now and they think no one wants to coach UT. f---Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back